Budget Stark - King Arts: an alternative to Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good timing on the video... I seen the 1/9th Ultron Prime is available for pre-order. Too bad it's only in person. They need online pre-orders too.

Good timing on the video... I seen the 1/9th Ultron Prime is available for pre-order. Too bad it's only in person. They need online pre-orders too.

King Arts dont have a licence for overseas collectors, Hong Kong and China only.

King Arts need to look at releasing some figures & stop with all the prototypes, what's the point in showing dozens of prototypes if they can't even get one figure into production? :(

King Arts need to look at releasing some figures & stop with all the prototypes, what's the point in showing dozens of prototypes if they can't even get one figure into production? :(

MK42 should be released in April, followed by a few more this year.

Remember they are a relatively new company and doing this differently to Hot Toys, in terms of more user friendly and diecast 1/9 scale. 1 year from PO to release is pretty normal in HK.

MK42 should be released in April, followed by a few more this year.

Remember they are a relatively new company and doing this differently to Hot Toys, in terms of more user friendly and diecast 1/9 scale. 1 year from PO to release is pretty normal in HK.

I just hope they don't spend to much on prototypes & can deliver the goods, look at Play Imaginitive, lots of promise but no real product & retailers have been cancelling people's preorders because of repeated delays & no realistic release time scale..., hopefully King Arts will do a better job with their business plan though. :)

I would plop down some good chunk of money for that Ultron Prime, so I seriously hope it becomes available for pre-order to the international market. :lecture

Someone pointed out that their IM3 armors are on BBTS, I would imagine Ultron would find its way there too in the coming weeks/months. I'll be keeping a keen eye on it.

I would plop down some good chunk of money for that Ultron Prime, so I seriously hope it becomes available for pre-order to the international market. :lecture

US will get it for sure, just hope a UK retailer picks it up too

Do you think the 1/9 scale will be equal to the 1/6 scale quality? $190 for King Arts to $230 for Hot Toys..... Not sure.

Do you think the 1/9 scale will be equal to the 1/6 scale quality? $190 for King Arts to $230 for Hot Toys..... Not sure.

the first 1/9 scale diecast iron man figure, the mark 42 will be released in Q2 this year.
then we will know.

I have no interest in collecting 1/9 scale personally. Also are they just going to focus robotic looking figures like Iron Man and Ultron?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back