Santa Freak just delivered a present to me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should I open my present from the Freaks Board?

• NOW NOW NOW!

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Christmas morning in my PJ's

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Never - you should just re-gift it because this present SUCKS

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
SooOoooo, it looks like I have a present here from the Freaks board... I'm taking a poll, should I open it now, or wait until Christmas??

On Edit: This poll closes tomorrow morning at 10 AM (Pacific time of course - do you even have to ask by now? :lol) - if opening NOW wins, I'll open it then. If not, I'll let you know what the Christmas opening reveals!

Last edited:
WHATS IN THE BOX???
seven4.jpg

Wait until Xmas morning on Monday, while you are recovering from a massive hangover.

I know I will, since I am completely blasted off my arse at the moment on rum and whiskey.

SKARY said:
Hey wheres the newsletter tonight???????

Post on the front page specifies that it's coming in the morning. Unforseen technological difficulties arose, ensued, are being overcome :duff

(no worries, there's nothing time sensitive in this one)

SideshowDusty said:
Post on the front page specifies that it's coming in the morning. Unforseen technological difficulties arose, ensued, are being overcome :duff

(no worries, there's nothing time sensitive in this one)

Let me guess Dusty, its Chris' fault.

Wait until Xmas morning to open. Nothing better than looking at it under the tree....wondering....picking it up....wondering...putting it back under the tree. Savoring the moment to come. I LOVE doing that with all my presents. Drives my family crazy cuz I also play with each wrapped package for at least 15 minuts before I open. Delicious.:santa :deer

SideshowDusty said:
Don't I wish it were as simple as that :monkey2 Although, on some days, that's not far off :lol

what better way to ease those stresses but by opening the box & revel in pressie goodness?

Back