Note regarding my custom belts etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have had a few inquiries come in as of late about my custom belts… after doing these for years now I was in a panic as my source for scale buckles had vanished… this happened once a few years back as well… and I was out of commission for a bit until I located the last source… After searching for almost a month I do have a new source.. (and one that appears will not be going anywhere).. But the new buckles I will be using are different.. and honestly I think better… The below photo is a reference pic.. The new buckles are what is pictured to the left.. they are 1mm more narrow than the old buckles (pictured to the right).. This makes for a bit more scale accurate belt width as my old belts always seemed just a teenie bit wide to my eye… This new narrow buckle solves that.. the new buckles are a bit deeper in terms of distance from tip to heel.. but appear fine on a figure… plus the shape of the buckle itself is much more finely made.. the buckle tongue is not just a straight rod like the older ones…. So… point being… I am back in business.. those of you I had informed to wait off until I was able to get new buckles, I am ready.. :)

Nice work again mike. When i have the cash i might just upgrade my 8 belts ;)

Best,

Robert

Back