Prop Captain America: The Winter Soldier 1:1 Shield [Beast Kingdom]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenmk1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Material: Fiberglass (FRP), part of the alloy buckles, leather

Dimensions: 69cm diameter - 10 cm thick

Weighs about: 4KG

Pice: 45,000 Yuanes

4001082668_file_197331.jpg

4001082669_file_186151.jpg

4001082671_file_656318.jpg

Also available in grey/clearblue

4001082672_file_905612.jpg

That looks awesome, I would love a CA shield. I really like the blue one even though it's not his traditional colours

Now to find out how much 45,000 Yuanes is in sterling

Is there an English translation?

That's all for now :lol

The pre-order popped up a few hours ago. Maybe, as Antman84 said, Sideshow will list these items in their webpage as they did the same with the Iron Man Mark 42 and Iron Patriot 1/1 statues... But maybe the price will ***** it up

Oh yeah baby, I was just gonna post that! Thanks! I've been looking for a place to pre-order, can't find any "western friendly" website. Can someone here help me (us) find a place?

Also, these are licensed right? This is the third chinese company to announce a shield and I'm loosing track of who has licenses and who doesn't.

Oh yeah baby, I was just gonna post that! Thanks! I've been looking for a place to pre-order, can't find any "western friendly" website. Can someone here help me (us) find a place?

Also, these are licensed right? This is the third chinese company to announce a shield and I'm loosing track of who has licenses and who doesn't.

The other two are Lager Toys and King Art International Limited?

The other two are Lager Toys and King Art International Limited?

Yeah, that's it.

Also, here's more information, from their website:

Suggested retail price: 45,000 yuan for the second quarter 2014 sale
Reference Pre price: 40,500 yuan
Order deadline to: ended March 18, 2014

Toy design team from the beast country proudly Captain America; cold warrior movie props collection
Shields made ​​of fiberglass (FRP) made ​​a special surface engineering methods to reproduce the unique metal hair texture,
And professional color technology allows metal shield as general color.

Interior details such as grip with metal buckles with senior leather, fully reproduce lifelike texture movie props

Shield Size:
Diameter of about 69cm thick 10cm
Weighs 4Kg
Limited edition book production

Order deadline? I got make up my mind on this order NOW?!

I'd like to know a place to pre-order as well.

This looks really good, but I'm not too experienced with Beast Kingdom's work. If anybody here has bought their stuff, is their quality good? How long does it usually take from prototype/pre-orders to shipping?

Also, what type of vendors carry them in North America? I'm from Canada, so I'm not too sure if many retailers carry it here...

New info:

LS-007 Captain America:The Winter Soldier
Vibranium Shield (Classic Edition)

Beast Kingdom Toys proud to present you the Vibranium Shield Life-Size Prop Replica from the most anticipated movie in 2014- Captain America:The Winter Soldier.

The creative team of Beast Kingdom collaborated on this incredible statue, which was used to develop the latest costume used on-screen, capturing the awesome detail of Vibranium Shield.

Each piece is individually painted and finished using automotive metallic paint and hair-line surface treatment, own unique quality and details which are the trademark of a handcrafted Beast Kingdom Toys product. Standing approximately 27 inches in height, the shield is crafted of FRP, metal and leather.

The Beast Kingdom Vibranium Shield Life-Size Prop Replica will be the ultimate Captain America collectible, and sure to be the centerpiece of your display.

Retail Price:US$1500

Item No:BKD2013098
UPC No:4715635285796
Manufactured by:Beast Kingdom Toys
Material:FRP
Product Size:27"H(69cm) 4"W(10.3cm)
Product Net Weight:4kg
Box:80 x 80 x 15 cm
Est. Ship Date:Quarter 2 , 2014
Made in Taiwan

Damn, $1500 bucks? Easy pass!

So how the hell did this jump from $500 to $1500? Jesus, my Aluminum TFA shield was cheaper than that.

Back