ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its with great pleasure to announce two of our new licenses.

The licenses are Tarzan (and Jane) and Frank Frazetta in full majestic 1/4!

We have already Troy working on a Tarzan fighting a gigantic crocodile diorama. Ehren Biennert sculpting Frazetta's Indomitable. Both will be ready in time for San Diego Con.

Also we will have Troy sculpting Frazetta's Atlantis and Ehren sculpting Frazetta's Queen of Egypt in time for New York Con in October.

Here are at least 4 of the sculpts from Frazetta that will be made by ARH Studios Inc. - unlike the last few sculpts from us, these will be true to the art and very accurate to the artwork.

Indomitable is now WIP all in 1/4!

Death Dealer in 1/4!

Atlantis in 1/4!

Queen of Egypt in 1/4!

The idea behind those two new licenses, especially Frazetta is to produce museum quality works. All the pieces will be in 1/4th scale, and during all my negotiations with Frazetta’s family, there was one point that was very clear since the beginning for all of us.
We want to represent Frazetta’s work in the most meaningful and faithful way possible. It means we will not be taking any “creative license” with the paintings, and we will not be “interpreting” it either. Our sculptures will be exactly like a 3D image of the paintings, so if for instance Frazetta didn’t paint the tiger’s legs with much definition, we won’t do it for him! It will be a rough sculpture in the areas that Frazetta left it rough.
Also, we will be producing relief sculptures of Frazetta’s paintings, so we will have not only the statue but a “wall sculpture” like a painting but with relief that you can hang on the wall. All the relief sculptures will have the same measurements of the original paintings, so it will be very close to have the real painting on your wall!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Last edited:
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

I'll be really interested in Tarzan dio with the croc, that sounds pretty cool.
For me he's right up there with Conan and I've been waiting for anything to impress.
If you can pull that off that may be my first ARH piece.
Frazetta sounds great too, very nice.

Last edited:
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Awesome, big fan of Frank Frazetta. I will be at SDCC this year so I look forward to seeing the statues up close.

I'll be really interested in Tarzan dio with the croc, that sounds pretty cool.
For me he's right up there with Conan and I've been waiting for anything to impress.
If you can pull that off that may be my first ARH piece.
Frazetta sounds great too, very nice.

Thanks Mr Chops :)
If you liked Conan fury of the beast? Then you will really like the new Tarzan. Its halfway done right now and the crock is very impressive.
Frazetta will be another level of sculpture, we are to have it exactly like the artwork as per Frazetta request.

Let the fun begins then:) Ohh that would be a great year for ARH and for us who loves these licenses:)

Thanks Mr Chops :)
If you liked Conan fury of the beast? Then you will really like the new Tarzan. Its halfway done right now and the crock is very impressive.
Frazetta will be another level of sculpture, we are to have it exactly like the artwork as per Frazetta request.

FofB was great, if Troy is sculpting this too then I'm halfway there. :)
Will we get any preview pics before SDCC?

Are you going to let us know the edition sizes for the recent pre-orders?

Grats ARH!
Will be getting me some Zetta, Death Dealer for sure, Conan as a bonus!

FofB was great, if Troy is sculpting this too then I'm halfway there. :)
Will we get any preview pics before SDCC?

The sketch is now on FB, ARH has not given me permission to show it here yet. ARH Studios Statue Collectors FB page you will see it.

We made some changes so far, but its looking just as impressive. We trust Troy to make one incredible beast and base. He is also sculpting the Tarzan.

Apart from those 4 what else will there be in NYCC

I will definetly be broke for the next year. If they are priced reasonably!

Are you f-n kidding me, How the F did u pull the Frazetta...To me it is a miracle...wow

The idea behind those two new licenses, especially Frazetta is to produce museum quality works. All the pieces will be in 1/4th scale, and during all my negotiations with Frazetta’s family, there was one point that was very clear since the beginning for all of us.
We want to represent Frazetta’s work in the most meaningful and faithful way possible. It means we will not be taking any “creative license” with the paintings, and we will not be “interpreting” it either. Our sculptures will be exactly like a 3D image of the paintings, so if for instance Frazetta didn’t paint the tiger’s legs with much definition, we won’t do it for him! It will be a rough sculpture in the areas that Frazetta left it rough.
Also, we will be producing relief sculptures of Frazetta’s paintings, so we will have not only the statue but a “wall sculpture” like a painting but with relief that you can hang on the wall. All the relief sculptures will have the same measurements of the original paintings, so it will be very close to have the real painting on your wall!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Ohhh man, where the hell I am going to find enough money for those great products:)?

Back