Do you want to win?! Then come on in! - ENDED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTtoyfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hope the mods don't mind me starting this thread. But I wanted to celebrate the new forum by doing a UT contest!! And the prize is in the category.

The rules are simple. Only ONE post per member in this thread. If you post more than once, I WILL disqualify you. No exceptions. I don't care if you are my best friend, you will lose! :lol

This contest will be open to EVERYONE on the board, premium member or not!!!!! I will pay shipping for the winning member if they reside in the United States. However, if you win and you do not live in the US, you WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, VAT, TAXES, FEES, whatever the heck your country unfortunately will want to charge you. I will not lie on the customs forms. This WILL be an expensive prize. :panic::panic:
If you can't justify the fees, then don't enter.

So what is the prize? You will win:

1 Han Solo in brown coat 1/6th scale figure
1 Taun Taun 1/6th scale for your Han Solo

Isn't that AWESOME!???????????????????

What do you post?

Very simple! Just tell me your favorite moment in The Empire Strikes Back (it doesn't have to relate to Hoth, I promise).

How do you win? I will assign each post a number and pick a number in the number generator. That number corresponding to the member will be my winner!

How long do I have until this awesome contest ends?

I will accept posts in THIS THREAD only until January 28th at 8 AM Central Time.
I am off on Tuesdays, so will hold the drawing afterwards. Everyone has a chance to win!!

REMEMBER, only 1 post per member in this thread telling me your favorite moment in Empire Strikes Back.

Good luck everyone!!! :rock

Oh, and also no whining about the prize. I know it's a preorder, and therefore you should know too. You're not gonna get this prize until later this year, so be aware of that. I do deliver on my preorder prizes, and you will get your items. Just ask our friendly neighborhood Shropt. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Do you want to win?! Then come on in!

When Luke met Yoda. Funniest star wars scene ever. Btw very cool of you to host this! Much respect.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

awesome contest............:hi5:

well my favorite part of esb did involve hoth so anyway...............
when the at-ats appeared on the horizon in the fog & i couldn't tell what they really were and as they got closer & closer & then into the full battle....................:panic:. i remember just staring in utter amazement at these mechanical beasts thinking "no way".............that whole scene was just so full of win...........:lecture

Great contest, UT!

Easily my favourite moment is after Luke has already taken a bit of a beating and is creeping around on the gantry and trying to find an exit. I love how it's very quiet, with Vader lying in wait (seemingly able to suppress his respirator), and then he just springs out of nowhere in a rage, slashing and hacking until Luke's overwhelmed and loses his hand in defeat (also love how Vader reacts when Luke gets in a shot to his shoulder - curses and just pushes through the pain!). It's the first time we really see Vader's physical power and duelling in a way that isn't more composed. To this day I'll still rewind back and review that scene a few times before continuing on with the movie.

Easy: "The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet."
Luke puts his blaster away, he senses Vader, the confrontation begins!

The asteroid chase in tandem with the epic music......duh,duh duh duh,dah duh duh (hard to put into words haha)

The bounty hunters on the Executor's deck. Loved the mystery they all presented, plus, ya know, Boba.

I think the best scene is probably when Yoda explains the Force to Luke on Dagobah. That scene sort of encapsulates all that is great about Star Wars in a very brief exchange.

I think my favorite scene in ESB is when: Luke is leaving Dagobah and Ben says "that boy is a last hope" and Yoda Replies "no...there is another". Just the mystery behind it blew my mind as a kid. We had no clue about Leia yet... So who was the mysterious other. Still takes me back everytime I see it. :)

Thanks for the awesome contest UTtoyfan! My favorite moment of Empire Strikes Back? Has to be before Luke heads to Cloud City he faces his fears within the Dagobah and the whole imagination of facing Vader and finding his face within the helmet is probably a really deep scene. It shows you that he is finding out more and more about what the reality may be. Of course the rest of the film had great moments but that scene always stuck out to me. :)

Probably when Luke met Yoda
"Looking, found someone you have, I would say, hmm?"

Leia in the Bespin gown for the first time. Wish I could be as deep as everyone else, but it was Star Wars and everything was cool anyway. But I was 10. Leia was purty. 'nuff said.

Class act UT!

Yoda "forcing" the X-wing fighter out of the swamp. "I don't believe it." "That is why you fail."

First shot of a taun taun running across a snowy field. I fall in love with Empire again every time I see it!

Thank you Chien for doing this contest.

My favorite scene in Empire Strikes Back is probably the Wampa Attack with Luke.

Back