Optibotimus Reviews: SSC 1/6th scale Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched this on my phone when you posted it up, but loved the review. Great way to start also, cannot go wrong with a classic Joe opening theme; what a way to get pumped up to watch a video.

Really great review!

I don't get all the fuss around here over your hands. :lol I guess I've been conditioned by watching so many TF reviews I'm used to on-screen mitts.

Keep it up!

Great Stuff as always. Another purchase with you to blame ;)
I'm sorry? HAHA

Decent review.

You sound like you work in radio.
Nah, no radio work for me. Although when i was young i wanted to do it. I just attribute it to me doing this for so long that i'm use to talking to the camera as if i was talking directly to all the people that watch my video. That's one thing that not a lot of video reviewers have the ability to do and end up sounding monotone and boring.

Really great review!

I don't get all the fuss around here over your hands. :lol I guess I've been conditioned by watching so many TF reviews I'm used to on-screen mitts.

Keep it up!

I honestly think it's more that people are use to just having someone pose a figure and talk about it without doing anything to the figure. But you probably right, you might just be used to my hands haha.

Great review it made me want to get this figure and im not a GI Joe fan.

Back