Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys 1989 BATMOBILE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optibotimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hope this is in an acceptable place. If not, please move it to the correct spot or let me know what i should do in the future. Thanks :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qdDbBQNshU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qdDbBQNshU[/ame]

Thanks for the review. Watched the whole thing even though I already have it. The greatest thing about this Batmobile--that I've noticed with a few reviews now, is that even if you cut out fluff and only talk about the product...it still takes about 20 minutes to cover all of the details.

also, welcome to the boards.
Thank you :)

I swear you're on almost every board I'm on. Excellent review as always Paul.
Well, it's not my fault you and i apparently have great taste in various collectibles :p

Thanks for the review. Watched the whole thing even though I already have it. The greatest thing about this Batmobile--that I've noticed with a few reviews now, is that even if you cut out fluff and only talk about the product...it still takes about 20 minutes to cover all of the details.
You nailed it. I had over an hour of footage that as you called, fluff. Cutting that out, it was still a 20 minute video. I almost cut out the part with Joker and Batman in the car at the same time, but i figured people would want to know if you could have two in there at once.

Great review. I cannot wait, mine arrives on Wednesday. Love your reviews dude.

Thank you very much! I really do appreciate the compliment. It means a lot. Especially since i'm a very new person in the 1/6th figure community. It's nice to be welcomed so warmly and appreciated.

Nice to see you here Optibotimus! Now I know that I'd have an ally when I demand 1/6 Hot Toys Ninja Turtles from the upcoming movie no matter how bad the movie will turn out. LOL

Nice to see you here Optibotimus! Now I know that I'd have an ally when I demand 1/6 Hot Toys Ninja Turtles from the upcoming movie no matter how bad the movie will turn out. LOL

Why? So you can have a 1/6 scale Megan Fox? :p

Back