HOT TOYS STAR WARS licence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rumour has it Hot toys has a Star wars licence......

this could be great news for us Sideshow freaks. it means that they will need to get their QC under control. im curious to see how hot toys will make the market jump.

This is what HT will release ....

Not sure if HT gets SW 12" figure license, tho.

-https://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/More_Chubby_Info_100851.asp

hottoys_chubby.jpg

Hong Kong Hot Toys Company is going to release a brand new Star Wars collectibles - The Chubby Star Wars series. A series of Star Wars toy that combine with the concept of Russian nesting doll.

Each of the Star Wars nesting doll is consist in 3 different sizes of doll, each size of doll represent the different stage of the particular character in each Episode of the entire saga. Charactor will include those heroes, villians and Sith.

The first wave will include a set of six Star Wars charactors. Darth Vader will be in this debut wave and consist of a big size Vader doll nest up a medium size Jedi Anakin Skywalker and then nest up a small size Episode I kid Anakin.

Star Wars charactors of C-3P0 and Obi-Wan Kenobi is for sure be included in this series of toy.

Hot Toys comapny will officially announce this series of toy at the end of this month.

When things like this get licensed, it's just further proof that Lucas is running Star Wars into the ground. :monkey2

TheObsoleteMan said:

I can't believe this thread made it to the 8th post without someone making the joke! C'mon a Star Wars toy with the same name as a partial boner!!!

I will buy at least one of these, just so I can say I have a Star Wars Chubby and then show it to people without being arrested! Good I love these East meets West language differences :lol :lol :rotfl

Interesting though. Could you imagine a Stormtrooper with the awesome HT body in a HT armor?

Why do I get the feeling hoy toys will make all the 1/6 armored figures and sideshow will make all the 1/6 human and alien charectors.
I hope hot toys makes a darth vader and boba fett.

Hmmm doesn't sound too promising guys but I'm not for bashing something before I've at least seen a prototype so I'll reserve judgement until there's something a little more concrete to go on.

Hopefully if Hot Toys have the license they'll get into 1/6 figures as well, then we can have three companies to argue over who produces the best SW 1/6 scale instead of two.

:rotfl :chew

galactiboy said:
I can't believe this thread made it to the 8th post without someone making the joke! C'mon a Star Wars toy with the same name as a partial boner!!!

I will buy at least one of these, just so I can say I have a Star Wars Chubby and then show it to people without being arrested! Good I love these East meets West language differences :lol :lol :rotfl
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And that's about the only reason I would have to buy one. These look akin to those Hello Kitty like Lego rip-offs that Medicom makes.

.........................................................I want these :chew

Billy said:
Why do I get the feeling hoy toys will make all the 1/6 armored figures and sideshow will make all the 1/6 human and alien charectors.
I hope hot toys makes a darth vader and boba fett.
Are SS and Hot Toys owned by the same corp? Why would you anticipate them dividing up the characters like that?:confused:

KamenGuyver said:
Hong Kong Hot Toys Company is going to release a brand new Star Wars collectibles - The Chubby Star Wars series.

He said "chubby".....!!! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back