Tanner - Introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanneRain

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

I joined the forum almost a year ago but haven't really been active until the past couple of days. I've recently started getting into collecting 1/6th scale figs after years of being a casual-at-best collector.

I'm a college student in Indiana who loves to watch pretty much all major sports, drinking beer, films, video games, and of course being around my good friends. I also like to gamble, but that really isn't a redeeming quality. I believe I am in sixth scale collecting business for the long haul so I hope to become a regular around here.

Figures that I am really interested to get started with are mostly Indiana Jones and Batman related. So if anyone sees any good deals or is looking to drop a figure, I'll definitely be interested. I'm glad to be here. Looking forward to being apart of this community for years to come. :1-1:

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the welcomes, I really appreciate it. Just a few days of being on these forums and I am absolutely hooked on 1/6 figures. Already mapping out storage, display, anxiously checking tracking info. It's like a drug.

Welcome! Glad to see another Indy fan on here, we need more of you!

I'm surprised there aren't more. I actually just ordered the HT Indy figure, luckily a store was having a deal on eBay. $210 MIB and the shipper. Lucked out big time.

Back