2ndName's Collective Corner: Stuff and random thoughts - Come on in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ndname

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figure that I would start a thread to share my collection with fellow Freaks alongside my random/candid impression of new figures/toys/collectibles that I add to my collection.

As you can see below my main collecting habit have progressed towards the 1/6 scale of things, mainly HT figures. I've tried collecting Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe, DCUC, Gunplas, Revoltechs and etc. but have since downsized those items and focused my funds and attention to 1/6 figures. Something about 1/6 scale...also, this community is pretty great

Compared to most of your here, my collection is small. I have a short attention span and can quickly let go of figures if I lose interest in them. That and the limited amount of space to display my figure tends to be of an issue. I envy you guys who have their own personal man cave :panic:

Enjoy the pics and feel free to drop me a message. Thank you Freaks! :hi5:

Update 1-19-2013:
ML, Comic, Disney Playset X-Men
Update 1-12-2013: Abigail, T1 T800, Mark II, Big Boss, Snake Eyes V2
Update 1-11-2013: BL GoD Outfit
Update 1-5-2013: Kampfer, Sazabi and Strike Freedom.
Update 1-4-2013: Captain has arrived! + shots of SE and Firefly

Last edited:
Disney 1/6: Gotta have the Indi and Jack!
Disney.jpg

Predators: Jumped the gun on the three super Preds. Can't believe that you can buy all three for around $500 second hand. What a waste of money! :monkey4
Predators.jpg

Predators2.jpg

Wall: Still working on this. I used to have more Joes but have since downsized to ones that I really like. Will most likely add HT's Joes when those are released. Big Boss will be set right next to Black Dragon Ninja once he's here. Also, really like how Jedi Luke turned out.
Wall.jpg

Shelves.jpg

Shelves2.jpg

Marvel Legends: I used to have more ML, a detolf filled with them. Downsized and are only purchasing ones I like from the RML line. Still need to display Thor, IM and Punisher.
ML.jpg

Marvel Universe: LOVE X-Force...oh yeah, Joes are cool!
MU.jpg

1/144 Scale: Revoltechs and 1/144 Gundams. I was really into these for a hot second.
1-144Scale.jpg

1-144Scale2.jpg

1-144Scale3.jpg

1/100 MG: After my fling with 1/144 scale. I dove into the 1/100 MG kits. Snap built majority of them thinking that I will come back and individually paint them. Only ended up painting about 10. Custom candy coats, haha.
MG1.jpg

MG2.jpg

MG3.jpg

MG4.jpg

MG5.jpg

MG6.jpg

Disney: Finally, the Disney stuff. My wife is a Disney fanatic. We literally visited DL about 10 times the year leading up to our wedding. During that time we accumulated a lot of collectibles. She's really into them and I help by hunting ones that you can't normally find easily at the stores.
DisneyStuff.jpg

DisneyStuff2.jpg

DisneyStuff3.jpg

DisneyStuff4.jpg

DisneyStuff5.jpg

DisneyStuff6.jpg

DisneyStuff7.jpg

DisneyStuff8.jpg

DisneyStuff9.jpg

Captain has arrived!!

E7.jpg

E4.jpg

E3.jpg

E1.jpg

My 2 favorite Sideshow figures. Ordered SE and Timber, can't wait to futz around.

SE3-1.jpg

SE2-1.jpg

SE1.jpg

Firefly.jpg

Last edited:
BB and TDK: Joined late and missed out on both figures. HT was kind of enough to re-release and was able to jump on the bandwagon the 2nd time around.
Batman.jpg

Keaton Batman: What more can I say? Bad *** figure. If only I can futz around with the cape some more without risking damaging the figure...that'll be the day.
Batman2.jpg

Reeves Superman: Another icon and was a grail of mine. Can't believe I was around during the initial release of this figure. A must have IMHO.
Superman.jpg

Bruce Lee: The wife was kind enough to purchase a DX set for me. I have an EB GoD suit coming and will be swapping the civilian BL with it.
BruceLees.jpg

Marvel Trinity: OG Trinity
OriginalTrinity.jpg

Avengers: They are slowly assembling, I am pumped
Avengers.jpg

Marvel: More Marvel goodness. How can I collect other scales when manufacturers are coming out with these gems! Punisher for only $100?! Sign me up!
Trinity2.jpg

Spiderman and Deadpool: Always loved masked superheroes/anti-hero. Thanks to a fellow collector (Ash) for setting me up with DP.
SD.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Very Very Cool Collection with some Great Pieces, Dig the way you incorparated the cases for the 1/6 scales + Gundam Collection is Sweet, Welcome to the Show: 2nd

WOW! Very Very Cool Collection with some Great Pieces, Dig the way you incorparated the cases for the 1/6 scales + Gundam Collection is Sweet, Welcome to the Show: 2nd

Thanks Colossus! I believe your collection was the first few I saw at the beginning of my venture here at the boards. Love your stuff, especially the female statues :hi5:

Thanks guys!

Legendary Hunter: Yeah, I bought those 2 for a very good deal way after the initial release date. Those 2 are actually the first 2 that I was able to fully paint from top to bottom.

Back