CUSTOM 1/6 Grail Diary Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figure5901

Super Freak
Reaction score
To give you a little history of how I got here. I saw the Hot Toys Indiana Jones DX05 and was blown away, in spite of the sculpt debate. As soon as I got mine, from a member of this forum by the way, I immediately wanted to upgrade the accessories. And as soon as mfisher is back in business I will be ordering some upgraded leather gear. One thing I wanted was a 1/6 grail diary prop. During my search I found out the Indyfreak had made some at one time but was no longer filling orders. mfisher had made some static diaries that looked good but I still wanted one that opened. I found Daryl at digital designs who made a nice looking diary set but after two non-returned emails I knew I had to do it myself. What you see is several days of research and trial and error. During this time it struck me that there may be others looking for a 1/6 diary prop as well. So that brings me to where we are now. I am offering these sets for sale. First off let me say this is NOT a WIP but a real finished product. I currently have 6 diary sets ready for immediate delivery and I'm making more each day. Anything above and beyond what I have will ship in less than 5 days.

The diary is 1/6 scale 1.08" in height and has 44 pages. These are images of the actual diary taken from various reference sites.
The cover is leather and has an accurate looking elastic binding.
The binding is glued not stapled.
There are 6 inserts included. I know there is more but in 1/6 you have to draw the line somewhere.
A 1/6 grail rubbing is included, printed on a nice translucent vellum paper.
Also included is a static (no diary is inside the package) wrapped diary package addressed to Indiana Jones.

I will sell the sets for $45.00 delivered to addresses within the US. If there is interest from our international friends I can quote you shipping just send me a PM. I've tried to keep the cost down in order to make this affordable to most everyone. When you get this product in hand you will not be disappointed.
If interested send me a PM or an email.
Thanks for looking,
Ronnie
noname_zpsa5ccbb46.jpeg

Last edited:
That's really, really good! It's a lot better than the one I have from Mark Poon, and I love that one.

Hey man, you may want to post this in the Customs and/or Commerce section. You'll get more attention there. This is some great stuff and I'm sure would sell very well.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

FINE job !!! Really like the clarity of the pages that you were able to achieve... looks to be one of the best done so far !

Just received my set and I'm glad to report how great it is. The cover is supple REAL leather and each page is as detailed as a 1:1 prop (only smaller). The diary is loaded with inserts including the zeppelin ticket, silver certificate and Indy's Mother's memorial card. The grail tablet rubbing is amazing; what looks like real crayon on real vellum folded just like the movie! Saving the best for last: my favorite inclusion in this set is the wrapped diary. It has the address, stamps and post marks printed on the paper and is tied with real twine. All the printing through-out is crystal clear with vibrant color! The best thing about this diary? It totally works. In fact, Little Indy is on his way out the door with his tiny little passport (also included) right now to find the grail. ;)

All in all a solid purchase and a must-have collectible for your 1:6 Jones Boys. Two thumbs up!

Last edited:
Just received my set and I'm glad to report how great it is. The cover is supple REAL leather and each page is as detailed as a 1:1 prop (only smaller). The diary is loaded with inserts including the zeppelin ticket, silver certificate and Indy's Mother's memorial card. The grail tablet rubbing is amazing; what looks like real crayon on real vellum folded just like the movie! Saving the best for last: my favorite inclusion in this set is the wrapped diary. It has the address, stamps and post marks printed on the paper and is tied with real twine. All the printing through-out is crystal clear with vibrant color! The best thing about this diary? It totally works. In fact, Little Indy is on his way out the door with his tiny little passport (also included) right now to find the grail. ;)

All in all a solid purchase and a must-have collectible for your 1:6 Jones Boys. Two thumbs up!

And this my friend is really well deserved. The pics look incredible. I don't collect Indy but if I would this would be a definitive buy for me. Pure talent. :clap

Thanks for the praise. The grail diary sets have been well received. I sent one to a member in Canada and after his brother saw it he ordered one.

Ronnie, Received the diary. Everything looked great. Thanks again for your time and effort in making this happen. :chug
Here it is on the Last Crusade German disguise custom.

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

My Grail Diary set has arrived.

I am really impressed with it, so detailed and top quality.

Thankyou so much for this, I highly recommend it to all !!

Back