Persona 4 Arena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody else getting this? Can't wait to get this. I was a huge fan of Blazblue. I love anime fighters so I am pumped for this. :yess:

Guess not a lot of freaks are getting this game haha if this is as good as blazblue it will be the best fighting game on the market for me.

This is a mostly western-oriented board... not a lot of fans of "weird" japanese stuff.

This is a mostly western-oriented board... not a lot of fans of "weird" japanese stuff.

Yeah. We still don't have an anime section for figures on this board yet, which really blows my mind. Anime threads tend to get lost fast because people can't find them and the bulk of the users don't care for them.

And now they announce a Blazblue sequel today. Damnit I will now have to learn both of these games. Blazblue is still one of my all time favorite games of any genre.

I might pick this up for 360 I had to trash my old 80 gb ps3 was dead and sony wanted 180 plus to repair it. I usually get fighting games for ps3. Im going to get another ps3 when the super slim comes out.

I got it for 360 just did training amazing game so colorful I neve played any blaze blue but this game is a nice treat. my gamertag is redrumstang on 360 feel free to add me anyone.

Yeah this game is absolutely sick! Been playing it for a few hours and I can't get enough of it. Who are you all using? I'm only using Teddie. Love the way he plays.

Yeah there is only 13 characters but its not a huge deal just because every single one of them play so differently from each other. It's some what similiar to Blazblue. Blazblue was always my favorite FG but this one takes it. It's alot easier to get into as well.

Yeah this game is absolutely sick! Been playing it for a few hours and I can't get enough of it. Who are you all using? I'm only using Teddie. Love the way he plays.

Thats who I have been useing teddie hes pretty fun to use. I have been switching it up though cause iread the instruction book each fighter has a certain amount of hit power where some fighters are stronger than others but weaker in other areas its a pretty well balanced fighter.

I would say its the best balanced 2D fighter pre patch out of all fighting games I have played.

I heard there are only 13 characters?

How similar is it to Blazblue?

It's not as similar to Blazblue or Guilty Gear as one would imagine. It has a lot of strange mechanics Arcs usually does not implement, such as a rolling system like in King of Fighters as well as a universal reversal attack meant to get you out of opponent's rush down. The inputs seem easy, but actually doing combos and getting around is surprisingly difficult, much more so than Blazblue which is very simple.

awesome game! though the xbox live is really laggy. but Aksys has already made a patch and is testing it! add me if you want to play: Kamhaul

Back