What the World Needs Now Is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should release these as a two-pack with some variation between the two.

Good suggestion!

Actually, a Tusken Raider would be a pretty cool choice. It's a pivitol enough side character throughout the saga to warrant a figure in the line. In what..."Scum & Villiany", I suppose?

Accessories could include: Gadaffi Stick, Tusken Rifle, grip left hand, trigger left hand, grip right hand, "rifle"-grip right hand (simliar to what Hasbro reg figures like Clones feature), bandoliers

Exclusive accessory: A massiff

It would probably be the first figure I bought two of....

jedibear said:
Good suggestion!

Actually, a Tusken Raider would be a pretty cool choice. It's a pivitol enough side character throughout the saga to warrant a figure in the line. In what..."Scum & Villiany", I suppose?

Accessories could include: Gadaffi Stick, Tusken Rifle, grip left hand, trigger left hand, grip right hand, "rifle"-grip right hand (simliar to what Hasbro reg figures like Clones feature), bandoliers

Exclusive accessory: A massiff

It would probably be the first figure I bought two of....
I dont think it would be possible to make a massiff in scale as an exclusive. I think a more suitable one would binoculars.

they look cool, but I don't think SS will be doing them anytime soon because they are busy making the TROOPERS :D

I'm thinking the Tusken Raider should be a fairly easy transition between cloaked figures and armored ones. And maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I wouldn't mind if every 1/6 figure Sideshow announced for next year was from Episode IV to celebrate the 30th anniversary:

Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Stormtrooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tusken Raider, C-3PO, R2-D2 & Jawa 2-Pack.

And maybe toss in a prequel figure or two along the way ;)

- J!

MicroJow said:
I'm thinking the Tusken Raider should be a fairly easy transition between cloaked figures and armored ones. And maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I wouldn't mind if every 1/6 figure Sideshow announced for next year was from Episode IV to celebrate the 30th anniversary:

Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Stormtrooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tusken Raider, C-3PO, R2-D2 & Jawa 2-Pack.

- J!

I like your line of thinking. I would WAY go for that. Kind of like the original Kenner SW 3 3/4 gift pack, but in 12". VERY COOL.

It would be a nice nod to ANH's 30th.

MicroJow said:

- J!

That would be an ideal lineup for next year. Forget the PT and concentrate on the film that started it all. I'd definitely buy a Tusken Raider and now that Sideshow have shown they are willing to make large sized items a 1/6 scale Bantha doesn't seem out of the question either (I hope).

TOE said:
they look cool, but I don't think SS will be doing them anytime soon because they are busy making the TROOPERS :D

:chew :chew :chew :chew

Back