Yoda LIfesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting one when the money shows up.
Anyone got one or have pics of it?
Three things I like:
Bruce Lee, Yoda, and Ironman :D

hahaha

Do you guys know of any other yoda products?
I've seen a few resin figures on eBay and I'm sure there's some GG products.

Thanks

Its not actually out yet, just for preorder. You can find pics of it from the con from Rebelscum though.:D

It was THE piece of the Con, I couldn't stop looking at it!

SanDiegoComicCon2006008.jpg

SanDiegoComicCon2006009.jpg

It was one of the top pieces at the show that's for sure. If I had the money to swing it I would.

Okay, this is what I don't get: if you are going that far.. why not design him as a full size statue? I mean, Sideshow is already going out and making it 1:1... why not sculpt some feet on our Jedi master and make a lifesize statue?

DouglasMcc said:
Okay, this is what I don't get: if you are going that far.. why not design him as a full size statue? I mean, Sideshow is already going out and making it 1:1... why not sculpt some feet on our Jedi master and make a lifesize statue?

They may not have the rights to do that with all the pieces. I think the deal with 3PO and R2 is probably a one time only special deal with Lucasfilm.

DouglasMcc said:

haha, no kidding.
I mean adding the 6 inches of legs? hahaha

but yeah, maybe they're gonna make a consisten line of busts like so? :D

I don't collect the 1:1 busts. Too big. Too expensive. But I ordered this one! Couldn't say no after seeing it in person.

(I just hope I will have enough money to pay for it when it is ready to ship...)

tomandshell said:
I don't collect the 1:1 busts. Too big. Too expensive. But I ordered this one! Couldn't say no after seeing it in person.

(I just hope I will have enough money to pay for it when it is ready to ship...)
I couldn't say no without seeing it in person.

tomandshell said:
I don't collect the 1:1 busts. Too big. Too expensive. But I ordered this one!

Exactly. But if any figure can justify a 1:1, and pull it off without looking creepy, I think Yoda is the one. :D

spaceman said:
Exactly. But if any figure can justify a 1:1, and pull it off without looking creepy, I think Yoda is the one. :D

I know the Maul bust was expensive, but it is easily the coolest piece in my humble collection.

After I decided to get Yoda I caught myself thinking about Maul. Bad sign, bad bad sign.

Agent0028 said:
After I decided to get Yoda I caught myself thinking about Maul. Bad sign, bad bad sign.

Well all I can do is encourage you :D

I went back and picked Maul up and it is fantastic!!!!! No regrets here whatsoever. If you can swing it, do it!!!!

oxbeard said:
Well all I can do is encourage you :D

I went back and picked Maul up and it is fantastic!!!!! No regrets here whatsoever. If you can swing it, do it!!!!
For the next two years, and probably longer, I think I'm in the situation where I can't swing anything without sacrificing something. But who knows, maybe when grad school starts in August they'll say I'm just so damn good that they'll reward me a doctorate and set me up with a practice charging 300 dollars per 45 minute hour. Yeah, that'll happen.

Darth Loki said:
I know the Maul bust was expensive, but it is easily the coolest piece in my humble collection.

I won't argue. Congrats on a great looking piece. From all images I've seen, it's fantastic. :maul

To carry a theme from the "where do you stop" thread though, I prefer to stick with a small number (possibly just one) of favorites for this format. But everyone has their own favorites, and Maul is cool no doubt.

Back