Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firebird

Super Freak
Reaction score
Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

I hope you enjoy the "meh!" collection and the "meh!" way it is displayed. :horror :lol

Some quick pics: [Going around the room]
RoomCollection4.jpg

RoomCollection3.jpg

RoomCollection1.jpg

RoomCollection5.jpg

RoomCollection6.jpg

RoomCollection7.jpg

RoomCollection9.jpg

RoomCollection10.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Firebird's Collection of Chaos

RoomCollection11.jpg

And some items that still need to be unboxed until I can come up with a better way to display all this chaos:
RoomCollection12.jpg

A closer look at the Faith Staue:
FaithStatue1.jpg

FaithStatue2.jpg

FaithStatue3.jpg

FaithStatue4.jpg

FaithStatue5.jpg

FaithStatue6.jpg

A group pic of the ladies:
BuffyTheVampireSlayerBuffy-Willow-Faith2.jpg

Last edited:

Great great collections, really impressive, mate.

Whoa! Great Collection; Firebird, you been holding out my Friend, from Buffy to Rocky, is that the Full Bronze Rocky? and really digging Black Widow on the Bike + a couple pieces I wouldn't mind having for my personal Collection, WOW!

Somebody likes Iron Man? :D The Optimus is awesome. Very nice collection. :rock

Thanks for the great comment VS1976. :duff

:lol Yep, Iron Man is one of my favorite lines to collect. Optimus Prime is the EX version #41/150 and one of my favorites out of my whole collection to date.

Whoa! Great Collection; Firebird, you been holding out my Friend, from Buffy to Rocky, is that the Full Bronze Rocky? and really digging Black Widow on the Bike + a couple pieces I wouldn't mind having for my personal Collection, WOW!

Thank you, Colossus for the great comment. :duff

:lol @holding out. No, I guess I was a liitle bit embarrassed, because I don't have it displayed really nice right now like you guys do.

No, it is not the full bronze statue piece. I wish it was, but I couldn't beat the deal on the 20 inch polystone bronzed plated Statue. I purchased it for half the price back in late 2008 or 2009 at the MGM Store online. I can't really remember. That is where I purchased all of my Rocky collection, except for the Rocky II 'Rocky' figure. Which was purchased at a different online store.

The bike that Black Widow is on is custom painted by me. It is still a work in progress, like many other things. :lol

Last edited:

Thank you, Colossus for the great comment. :duff

:lol @holding out. No, I guess I was a liitle bit embarrassed, because I don't have it displayed really nice right now like you guys do.

No, it is not the full bronze statue piece. I wish it was, but I couldn't beat the deal on the 20 inch polystone bronzed plated Statue. I purchased it for half the price back in late 2008 or 2009 at the MGM Store online. I can't really remember. That is where I purchased all of my Rocky collection, except for the Rocky II 'Rocky' figure. Which was purchased at a different online store.

The bike that Black Widow is on is custom painted by me. It is still a work in progress, like many other things. :lol

Great Score all around; Firebird, I have seen some collections that should never be seen, yours is not one of them my Friend.

Back