Any DX 02 Batman experts out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigstoycave

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey, I was looking for some help. A buddy of mine has the version with the soft abs and there is some oil showing. It was supposed to be from DC Direct. I don't know which run or batch. Could someone enlighten me on what is what with the hard and soft abs, the oil issue, etc. Any chance he could get a replacement body from HT? Any help would be great, thanks.

I believe the dc batch has hard abs.I own 2 of them and I have no oil.and I know for a fact they are the dc batch.I think that's why they swutched to hard abs because of oil.

The DCD batch has hard abs. But this oil issue afects even this version. It's curious you ask this today, because yesterday I openned the box for a brief inspection, and guess what I found on the hard abs on the stomach area? I should take a picture to show. Very strange.

The DCD batch has hard abs. But this oil issue afects even this version. It's curious you ask this today, because yesterday I openned the box for a brief inspection, and guess what I found on the hard abs on the stomach area? I should take a picture to show. Very strange.

I should check mine. I have the DCD version and haven't notice any oil on mine, but you've got me a little spooked now.

I went through the same thing with the comedian.I thought I was lucky and one day he looked like someone spraded his back with wd40.I guess its luck.I am just happy my batman is ok.

I went through the same thing with the comedian.I thought I was lucky and one day he looked like someone spraded his back with wd40.I guess its luck.I am just happy my batman is ok.

For now :thud:

Side by side, the DX blows the original out the water, but on its own? The original looks damn good. And side-by-side a leaky DX? Even better. Initially I was pissed HT rereleased the TDK suit but with the QC issues? Not worth the headache. I've heard the DCD ones can leak before this thread too so I've lost ALL interest in it. I'd personally hold out for TDKR to see if they'll rerelease this figure yet again. Wouldn't order it until I knew the QC did their job either. Worth the increased price. Well, that is if I had the money. I am content with my TDK V1.

For now :thud:

Side by side, the DX blows the original out the water, but on its own? The original looks damn good. And side-by-side a leaky DX? Even better. Initially I was pissed HT rereleased the TDK suit but with the QC issues? Not worth the headache. I've heard the DCD ones can leak before this thread too so I've lost ALL interest in it. I'd personally hold out for TDKR to see if they'll rerelease this figure yet again. Wouldn't order it until I knew the QC did their job either. Worth the increased price. Well, that is if I had the money. I am content with my TDK V1.

:exactly: well said bro.

is there any pics of actual damage caused by the oil to the suit... These figures arent that new so there must be some with the rubber eaten away already???

Back