Weta Workshop Mouth of Sauron on Steed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mouth of Sauron
WETA
Number №580/750

Actually arrived )
Photographed in a hurry :D on my phone)
Impressions are very positive!
Painting is above all praises - the armor, the mud, the blood - all the plague just as cool...
really wobbly :eek: must be something under the stand to enclose and align!
The only BUT - it is better to put on the top shelf to look at it from the bottom up - like on my first photo, IMHO the most advantageous angle for taxis there is not the Mouth but the Horse.)

Looks great, what are your thoughts overall?

I can get this for about half the asking with my Weta $'s, so I've though about it.
But I'm also waiting on ToE to ship and that puts me up even more but I'm waiting on the next Big environment and possibly Sauron at some point.

Looks great, what are your thoughts overall?

I can get this for about half the asking with my Weta $'s, so I've though about it.
But I'm also waiting on ToE to ship and that puts me up even more but I'm waiting on the next Big environment and possibly Sauron at some point.

I love it...majestic piece...love the fact it came in so many pieces...like 9...the fit was nice too...was worried about this getting to me ok...again am happy

can someone share what ended up happening to the folks who can't fit their steed on the base? like mine doesn't even align properly.

ive been advised to use a hairdryer on a peg to soften it so it can fit in the base

WOW! Probably one of WETA’s best pieces ever.

ef590b42aedc3347f614018a70434995.jpg

Back