WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (book SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS)

Oh dude, you HAVE to read the Graphic Novel... Definitely do it before you watch the movie. It's the greatest, seriously. Nothing else compares. :duff

i've heard it is AMAZING. i'm just not sure if i'll enjoy the movie more if i read the book first, rather than later. I've been disapointed far too many times with the movie never living up the book. i remember hating Jurassic Park when i saw it since it didn't follow the book at all and probably covered about 2 chapters worth of material. Years later i enjoy the movie now, but it was one of the worst theatre experiences I have ever had.

Un^^^^ing believable!!! I am pumped! ...and was that Smashing Pumpkins I hear? :rock :rock :rock

Good thing i didnt close the window for the trailer at Empire. I can still watch it :joy

Trailer looks AMAZING.

Everything looks perfect. Dr. Manhatten is perfect, Owl Ship is perfect, as is the Silk Spectre II.

The only question mark for me is The Comedian. Just not sure if Jeffrey Dean Morgan can pull it off. I'll try and have faith though.

Looks amazing and now I cannot wait until March.

watchmen-babies.jpg

The only question mark for me is The Comedian. Just not sure if Jeffrey Dean Morgan can pull it off. I'll try and have faith though.

Are you serious? He looks as perfect as everything else to me.

Hence, my new avatar. That's about as badass as it gets.

Hells yeah. Comedian looks sick, straight off the page. :rock

For everyone that has worshipped the novel like me, I think this is the second coming of christ....The trailer gave me chills, and I cant stop watching it...I recognize so many scenes in it....this will be a very faithfull adaptation ...^^^^ it if it doesnt achieve commercial success...this will be a masterpiece and probably one of my favorite movie of all time.

Is the music in the trailer the Smashing Pumkins ???

For everyone that has worshipped the novel like me, I think this is the second coming of christ....The trailer gave me chills, and I cant stop watching it...I recognize so many scenes in it....this will be a very faithfull adaptation ...^^^^ it if it doesnt achieve commercial success...this will be a masterpiece and probably one of my favorite movie of all time.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back