G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this wolf for Timber. Here's a little on the white side but is about as tall as Snake Eyes' thigh. Perfect size for a "bigger" Timber.

https://www.amazon.com/Papo-Polar-Wolf-Figure-Multicolor/dp/B01B6B8GPM/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=polar+wolf&qid=1600874379&sr=8-1

Up to the top of his leg?
Just last week I was looking at Wolf figurines and saw the Papo ones which always has good sculpts. Looked at pictures and watched some videos (now I have a bunch of animal videos suggested, thanks Youtube algorithm) but nothing gave me a good idea on scale. The problem with a lot of the wolf figurines out there is that they're just not large enough for 1/12 scale. I've seen wolves in person and know they can get big.

I'm with you, I like Scarlett's head sculpt enough to leave it be.

What I really want to know is how are people getting Gung-Ho and Cobra Commander when according to everything I've seen, these aren't supposed to be released yet???

Online places like Dorkside and Amazon have had them. Retail side, Target, Walmart, and Walgreens. They are very much out and about now.
Anyone grab the Supreme Cobra Commander from Hasbro Pulse today?

I thankfully did. It was the easiest con exclusive experience I’ve ever had with Hasbro. Promptly at the time I was able to place a single order for all the exclusives I wanted. Very painless. I hear the first set to sell out was the Endor bundle after about 10 minutes and CC at about 20 minutes was next. Sounds like they had plenty to go around for those ready and waiting, which is better than target or Walmart have done this year.

Well i held off as long as I could with diving into this line. I just dropped an absolute fortune at my local collectibles store today. Picked up Beachhead, Hasbro Pulse exclusive Snake Eyes, and Baroness.

heads up Australian collectors,
Joe's have been spotted at Zing Stores in Brisbane. AUD 45.00 a figure.
( series 1 )

heads up Australian collectors,
Joe's have been spotted at Zing Stores in Brisbane. AUD 45.00 a figure.
( series 1 )

Just went to my local Zing, and they had multiple of the entire series. Grabbed the only Destro they had. They also had plenty of the PDDs.

WruFB78.jpg

Well, that wasn't fun or easy at all. But I did manage to snag a Snake Supreme Cobra Commander off of Hasbro Pulse.

I hate the word exclusive. I haven't been collecting since 2007's 25th Anniversary and so much has changed since then. Toys R Us and Target (in store) knew how to handle their $h!t and I never had any issues tracking down what I wanted.

That being said, good luck to those of you who wanted this figure.

Yeah a bit frustrating, took about 25 min. to get The Hellfire Club set, but got the order in eventually.
Wasn't going to get Snake Supreme CC because I thought these ship immediately. Since it's a pre-order, I can save up for SSCC. Went back and also pre-ordered him. Took a while but still a bit easier the second time around.

Back