Sideshow Logan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
logan4.jpg

Well damn guys. Ss had you all fooled lol. I like the ex, pose and price. Fabric is kinda turning me away hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m with you. I think this looks pretty good but I wish it was fully sculpted.

Those are mom jeans.

Thats it, looks so cheap. Like a 5$ WM Jeans. The EX Head is absolutely bad ass trash, looks a bit like Jack Nicholson shining laugh or as Joker. Im out, first announcement pic looks great! but price, 5$ jeans and the ill EX head kills my vibe to want it. But upperbody looks great, as bust i would buy him

After the reveal...not really feeling the portraits on this piece for some reason. A bit too cartoony for my tastes. Like the rest of it but that's not enough to get me to pull the trigger on this.

Not too tall either which is good for space but at that price, one would think the base would be better. Pass.

I love this piece. Daniel Bel's sculpt is just insane. Yes, the EX expression takes some getting used to but I love everything else. Price is what it is...I don't like it but we are not gonna see a piece cheaper than this unless the market completely collapses. At least he isn't priced like Mr. Freeze.

Wow, there charging $20 more than a Gladiator Hulk I bought a few years ago. This is not o.k. people, we need to go on strike, stand up for all the broke collectors, fight, kick, pull hair............ha who am I kidding people are going to buy it anyway. Just goofin' around, I don't want ruffle any feathers.:peace

logan_marvel_gallery_5cd34e3ee49dc.jpg

logan_marvel_gallery_5cd34e3e93780.jpg

That's a good looking Wolverine piece and on par with anything out today.
Pants are ok, I do like that there is some mixed media to it.

I like this and gladiator Hulk, no desire to lay down any cash for them though.

Last edited:
I like what they are trying to do with the pose just not a fan of the pants. would have preferred sculpted.

Back