Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right for the fun of it I present to you the Khev TROS trailer reaction. I must say these are much harder to make than they look, lol.

2z5n4i.jpg

:D

We had a face to put to the words, now we have the voice with the face. I think Jye did a video before but if memory serves he didn't speak.

Anyway, I enjoyed watching it and thanks for the namedrop. :lol Validation from the interwebz :yess:

I know my opinion doesn't "count" since I loathe all things ST, but I can't believe anyone would actually be excited to have Palpatine back in any form, ghost or flesh.

They can insist til the cows come home that they "planned it all along" but that's a flat out lie. There's not a shred of evidence in the first two movies that Palpatine survived or was in any way a threat. Wait, didn't Luke say the name "Sideous?" Is that gonna be "proof" now?

It's nothing more than desperate scrambling to give this movie SOME kind of stakes.

When Dark Empire came out, I accepted it, cause it was foreshadowed, and well executed. We saw his tanks of spare mindless clone bodies, ready to be inhabited. I didn't consider that a "cheat." (At the time, anyway...)

This is a cheat. This is a pathetic cheat. I'd ask how any of you could be excited about it, but that question would have to extend to the ST as a whole, cause I can't get excited about that either.

If you guys can genuinely enjoy these movies and feel that kid-like rush of excitement, I'm happy for you, and even envy you. I am definitely still capable of enjoying things, but not like that. You can't go back again.

And I certainly could never snivel and blubber like that repulsive man-child did on youtube. My immediate thought was this guy HAS to be faking, but I guess I'm projecting my own sense of self respect on to a person that simply has none. Ugh. That video is straight up GORE.

I know my opinion doesn't "count" since I loathe all things ST, but I can't believe anyone would actually be excited to have Palpatine back in any form, ghost or flesh.

They can insist til the cows come home that they "planned it all along" but that's a flat out lie. There's not a shred of evidence in the first two movies that Palpatine survived or was in any way a threat. Wait, didn't Luke say the name "Sideous?" Is that gonna be "proof" now?

It's nothing more than desperate scrambling to give this movie SOME kind of stakes.

When Dark Empire came out, I accepted it, cause it was foreshadowed, and well executed. We saw his tanks of spare mindless clone bodies, ready to be inhabited. I didn't consider that a "cheat." (At the time, anyway...)

This is a cheat. This is a pathetic cheat. I'd ask how any of you could be excited about it, but that question would have to extend to the ST as a whole, cause I can't get excited about that either.

If you guys can genuinely enjoy these movies and feel that kid-like rush of excitement, I'm happy for you, and even envy you. I am definitely still capable of enjoying things, but not like that. You can't go back again.

And I certainly could never snivel and blubber like that repulsive man-child did on youtube. My immediate thought was this guy HAS to be faking, but I guess I'm projecting my own sense of self respect on to a person that simply has none. Ugh. That video is straight up GORE.

How can I be excited for Palpatine in TROS? Simple, because he's one of my favourite characters. Whether he return as a Force ghost or as a holocron, whether Disney planned it all along or it really is just a "pathetic cheat", I do not care. He's one of my favourites and I'm all for seeing more of Palpatine on the big screen.

Speaking of younglings lets break down Vader’s saber achievements against other Jedi’s shall we:

ANH: Kills old man Obi-Wan
ESB: Doesn’t kill anyone with his saber but easily beats untrained Luke
ROTJ: Doesn’t kill anyone with his saber and loses to Luke in a saber fight

TPM: No Vader
AOTC: Not Vader yet regardless doesn’t kill any Jedi’s and actually loses to Dooku in a saber fight
ROTS: Kills prisoner Dooku BUT NOT AS VADER! Finally kills as Vader BUT younglings and neimodians!

RO: Kills only rebel soldiers in a super bad ass scene BUT still only rebel soldiers.

So after 7 freaking movies the ONLY trained Jedi master Vader ever killed was old man Obi-Wan!!! :lol

Will we ever see Vader kill other trained Jedi masters other than Obi-Wan?

Will IX be the movie to show Vader actually taking on Jedi masters?

Well if Vader killed Luke that would kinda ruin the ending don't ya think? :rotfl

Which Vader figure is that, Jye?

The very expensive Black Series I have like 10 of them lol

View attachment 451123

:D

We had a face to put to the words, now we have the voice with the face. I think Jye did a video before but if memory serves he didn't speak.

Anyway, I enjoyed watching it and thanks for the namedrop. :lol Validation from the interwebz :yess:

I had like 60 collection videos up on YT at one point got bored and deleted them all lol

Very nice! Lucky men are we!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

She puts up with alot starting with my Godzilla blocking our wedding photo lol

How can I be excited for Palpatine in TROS? Simple, because he's one of my favourite characters. Whether he return as a Force ghost or as a holocron, whether Disney planned it all along or it really is just a "pathetic cheat", I do not care. He's one of my favourites and I'm all for seeing more of Palpatine on the big screen.

But....he's dead. Vader killed him and fulfilled his destiny in restoring balance to the Force.

But....he's dead. Vader killed him and fulfilled his destiny in restoring balance to the Force.

Like Yoda, Ben, Fett are all dead .....

All it takes is a semi plausible plot point and any character from any franchise is alive again.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

As far as I know Yoda, Ben, and Fett are all still dead after ROTJ.

Dead but somehow still in the films....

Oh my bet is Fett is the Madalorian, we will see on that score.

Can we please have a movie where Batman, Joker, Superman, WW, Bond and Godzilla permanently die lol

Kill a gravy train?

Neva.....

Hell Superman cant stay dead for 1 film.

Roy Batty is still dead.

Back