My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Thought about buying the urn many times, but just never followed through. Love the Cross of Coronado.

Because of space constraints, my Indy collection is not ready to be photographed. I look forward to having it all out one day.

Nice! Thought about buying the urn many times, but just never followed through. Love the Cross of Coronado.

The urn is a great prop. Displays well and can usually pick one up without breaking the bank. Unfortunately they are a little hard to find as Markpoon sold out of these some time back. Still I see them pop up on eBay and the RPF from time to time.

A14.jpg

A16.jpg

A15.jpg

LOVE that skull Simmon! Spot on! I hope to get one in my collection when a good offering is made.

Who's skull is that? From the looks they did a great job. That seems to be a cursed prop. Several have tried to make them but it seems the run always fall through.

That's an amazing collection, Simmon! Which idol is that?

Thank you! The Idol belonged to Indy Magnoli - he sold it to me because there are some plating defects.

Who's skull is that? From the looks they did a great job. That seems to be a cursed prop. Several have tried to make them but it seems the run always fall through.

Very long story on the skull but it is the work of Martin Franci. Unfortunately it was the only skull he produced before bailing on an RPF run.

Besides the sideshow 1/4 scale ark and 1:1 chalice of kali, i'm in the proccess of buying many other props from the first three films. So far i've got from ToD : urn, antidote, diamond, sanskrit cloth LC : diary and grail being made, lighter and RotLA : A relicmaker nazi headpiece, replicaprops headpiece and a gobler idol is on it's way.
Also got the atlantean medallion from the classic pc game.

Will post some pics when they arrive, but will have to wait awhile to display them all together.
Please add your suggestions of other props i should be looking for
Thanks

Besides the sideshow 1/4 scale ark and 1:1 chalice of kali, i'm in the proccess of buying many other props from the first three films. So far i've got from ToD : urn, antidote, diamond, sanskrit cloth LC : diary and grail being made, lighter and RotLA : A relicmaker nazi headpiece, replicaprops headpiece and a gobler idol is on it's way.
Also got the atlantean medallion from the classic pc game.

Will post some pics when they arrive, but will have to wait awhile to display them all together.
Please add your suggestions of other props i should be looking for
Thanks

How about the Cross of Coronado from Last Crusade?

How about the Cross of Coronado from Last Crusade?

Thanks for adding that, unfortunately i missed the serednab one on the rpf, and the relicmaker one is rarely available. They would be the two to choose from.
Costumebase on ebay has one but it's not as nice as the above.

You got some really cool stuff, I'm definitely jealous! I was never really a hardcore Indiana Jones fan but I kind of always wanted to start semi-collecting him.

Back