Prime 1 Studio - 1:4 LOTR License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9364941310d00034f9a8f113a2658b19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was confirmed they DO NOT have this license (yet). They were apparently gauging interest with their posting, not sure if people realized that so we probably won't see this get made.

They should go after the Licence. They would make so much from those that want 1/4 LOTR pieces since SS gave up on it.

It was confirmed they DO NOT have this license (yet). They were apparently gauging interest with their posting, not sure if people realized that so we probably won't see this get made.

They do have it. This was posted later.

This is actually false. A Prime 1 employee clarified things and said that they do, in fact, have licenses for LOTR, Aliens/Predator, and the X-Men which were polls. The official announcements should be coming in the next few months.

Prime%201%20licenses%20info%20update_zpsgkwjcwhs.png

Sauron, Morgul Lord, Ringwraith please ;)

I have the ringwraith SS Maquette, easily one of my favorite Sideshow pieces so I'm not looking to replace it. But if P1 were to do that it might be a tough decision. Seeing what what they've done for other licences they have the potential to put out some really great pieces for M.E.

I hope they make a Sauon minus the girly man leg that the sideshow one has.

Good to know that P1 is working on this license. If the Lurtz is still a wip, then hopefully that'll give some time for Sauron which I hope is a definite possibility.

Interesting they would tackle the 2 best SS PFs as the beginning to their line. Would have been smarter to do something different.

Back