Prime 1 Studio - 1:4 LOTR License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I want one statue (to rule them all lol) to represent LOTR and I'm confident Prime might be able to deliver it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Why not choose something from Weta? They made the movies after all. I'm pretty confident they'll do a Master Collection Sauron some day.

Why not choose something from Weta? They made the movies after all. I'm pretty confident they'll do a Master Collection Sauron some day.
Sorry I should have been more specific. Something 1/4 scale I meant. I have an Iron Studios vader and I'm a general fan of both LOTR and SW so am hoping for 2 1/4 pieces side by side.

Sorry I should have been more specific. Something 1/4 scale I meant. I have an Iron Studios vader and I'm a general fan of both LOTR and SW so am hoping for 2 1/4 pieces side by side.

I take it you don't like the SS Sauron PF?

I've considered it. I suppose I'm just waiting to see what Prime 1 can produce.

I'd be on the look out for one, might be quite a few years before we even see one, not to mention have it in hand. I love mine, and have the matching canvas print.

Sauron preview!
FB_IMG_1575632973883.jpg

One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadow lie.

#oneringtorulethemall #sneakpeek #onering #thelordoftherings #lotr #photoshoot #behindthescene #ringsofpower #darklord #sauron #prime1 #prime1studio #プライム1スタジオ

Back