Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Yeah black friday sales always helps.

Kmart of all places has a buy 1 get 2nd half price sale going on and they actually had the entire new BS wave.

As soon as my Dewback arrives on tuesday i?m slapping my Mandalorian on him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmart of all places has a buy 1 get 2nd half price sale going on and they actually had the entire new BS wave.

I talked myself out of the Dewback and then **** ME it turns out I'd need it because of this show. I did grab two battle droids to go against Commander Obi though, they were cheap on EE.

Speaking of Obi if anyone needs a hand getting one I have a spare!

I got my Best Buy excl. Heavy Infantry Mando in the mail yesterday, I was hoping to leave it in the box but mine was slashed across the top so I opened him up, surprising how much movement you can get with such a bulky figure. Also Marvel Legend Iron Man blast effects peg into his rocket pack nozzles so you can swoosh him around. Looks great, highly recommend picking this one up!

:exactly: I was planning on doing the same thing.:lol

My Dewback is finally in town and will most likely be delivered today. EE sure went with some slow shipping, but it was definitely worth it.

:exactly: I was planning on doing the same thing.:lol

My Dewback is finally in town and will most likely be delivered today. EE sure went with some slow shipping, but it was definitely worth it.

Yup 2 weeks shipping lol

But definately worth it.

I'm almost wondering if they're intentionally including toys that didn't sell well in The Mandalorian in order to help clear them from store shelves.

Constable Zuvio's costume is allegedly being repurposed for this show, Hasbro rereleased their TBS 3.75" AT-ST that clearanced into oblivion but with raider paint, and now some people are buying Dewbacks just to put the Mando on. They even reused the entire IG-88 figure for IG-11. :lol

My Dewback finally arrived today.

20191210_151110.jpg

Freaking awesome it doesn?t even look undersized in your photo.

Mine arrives tomorrow.

$23 bucks shipped that?s just nuts.

I got the dewback last year in December from Walmart for $26. I love it at that price. I can't believe a year later it's still around and selling for even less. I thought the $26 I paid was a steal. The craziest was I think EE's black Friday price of $14! It was sold out after I read about, as I was tempted to get a 2nd.

I got the dewback last year in December from Walmart for $26. I love it at that price. I can't believe a year later it's still around and selling for even less. I thought he $26 I paid was a steal. The craziest was I think EE's black Friday price of $14! It was sold out after I read about, as I was tempted to get a 2nd.

It went that low?
Damn. I'm glad I didn't see it or I'd be trying to disassemble a bunch of Cobi Tanks to place it on my shelf.

I'm almost wondering if they're intentionally including toys that didn't sell well in The Mandalorian in order to help clear them from store shelves.

Constable Zuvio's costume is allegedly being repurposed for this show, Hasbro rereleased their TBS 3.75" AT-ST that clearanced into oblivion but with raider paint, and now some people are buying Dewbacks just to put the Mando on. They even reused the entire IG-88 figure for IG-11. :lol
Part of me wants to say thats some tin-foil-conspiracy stuff, but honestly, the merch is/was the main money maker. Would be smart of them to do it. now, in TX, I have not seen Zuvio in a long time. Hasbro is dumb enough to re-release such a loser though as a Mando ex. LOL

I say bring back the red dudes from TFA. Part of the gang w the irish dude. they looked cool

As for Hasbro using IG-11 parts: just making a quick buck. Whenever they half-ass something, they usually start talking budget the typical BS

SH figuarts better release their IG-11

Part of me wants to say thats some tin-foil-conspiracy stuff, but honestly, the merch is/was the main money maker. Would be smart of them to do it. now, in TX, I have not seen Zuvio in a long time. Hasbro is dumb enough to re-release such a loser though as a Mando ex. LOL

I say bring back the red dudes from TFA. Part of the gang w the irish dude. they looked cool

As for Hasbro using IG-11 parts: just making a quick buck. Whenever they half-ass something, they usually start talking budget the typical BS

SH figuarts better release their IG-11

I don't know about pushing the crap that didn't sell, but Disney is absolutely reusing assets they developed for previous movies. The Star Destroyers seen in TROS are identical to ANH/Rogue One SD, when the later SD in ROTJ have a different appearance and should've been used instead. I've also heard of reuses in Mando, but since I haven't seen the series I've been avoiding anything spoilerish and haven't seen it myself.

Amazon has the Mandolorian at $89.99

Really...Amazon? :horror

The lowest price listed there says $29.99 now and that's from a third party seller. The last I saw Amazon themselves selling the Mando was back in late October when my preorder shipped. I paid $19.99

I definitely missed the wave when it released, but I'm surprised I didn't hear more word on just how cool the battle Droid is. Something that looks so simple is really impressive.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

TFA dropped the ball big time by not making Bala-Tik irish instead of scottish.

It would?ve been a nice call back to the original irish actor who played Jabba who actually died only 1 month after the release of TPM.

Last edited:

Man this guy's existence must have been seriously kept under wraps. Impressively so. I wonder if all these companies basically found out when we did or were only privy to is slightly beforehand.

Considering that TROS's full story plot has leaked apparently, the fact they'd kept Yoddler under wraps so long is awesome.

Back