1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Not sure why HT is milking this shieity franchise with even more unwanted variant fluff they call figures..

There are many other franchises that needs attention.. Where's my Ellen Ripley?
It's coming. They posted it on their Facebook page.

As for the Back to the Future line, I'm sure it will get finished in due time. Some people need to chill out and stop coming into threads like this and the Valerian one with your first-world problem, pointless self-pity crap, lol.

I'm game for this. I hope they leave the joint system as is, too.

Lots of hate on this release. That's just more for the rest of us.

They're all dolls of some kind. Yes, even the Iron Man stuff. :) Get over it.
My sentiments exactly. Definitely getting this. I was hoping they might get around to this version, but it's still a surprise. Luckily, I could freely cancel something in place of it.

I don't get it, where are the tattoos on her legs?
She doesn't have them in that scene. Most of her tats were "self-inflicted" over a period of time.

I mean, you could argue that for any of these figures honestly.
Not really. You must be pretty ****ed up to want a toy stripper. And I say this knowin' well that 1/6 market is filled with ****ed up stuff... But with this announcement Hot Toys lost what little respect they had left.

Not really. You must be pretty ****ed up to want a toy stripper. And I say this knowin' well that 1/6 market is filled with ****ed up stuff... But with this announcement Hot Toys lost what little respect they had left.
Funny, I thought they were all still just toys at the end of the day. So, you're saying people that own the Neca Grindhouse Cherry Darling are ****ed up? That's not judgmental.

It's weird that they do figures of action warriors like WW seamless but Harley jointed...

And you people take this **** way too seriously.

Some of you take this stuff way too seriously.

Won't pick this up but I'll be on the look out for the head sculpt when the figure gets parted out. I know I'm not the only one :lol

If they tweaked the teeth that would help out a great deal. They made them look like veneers, to perfect. This figure might look pretty cool with the gold AK

Some of you take this stuff way too seriously.

Won't pick this up but I'll be on the look out for the head sculpt when the figure gets parted out. I know I'm not the only one :lol

We're all serious about collecting 1/6 scale figures. If you did not take it seriously you'd have never joined this forum. It's become popular among many collectors to dispise Hot Toys. And I understand why. They have lots of quality control issues. They announce a product, you buy the product but you don't receive the product until almost 2 years later. It's very expensive. But they still do a great job on the sculpts (HT's saving grace) and the costumes. So yeah we all take it seriously. For me, the question is: Why does it make people so angry when a person they've never met (;only comminate with online) has a different opinion? These ARE expensive. But these are just toys.

We're all serious about collecting 1/6 scale figures. If you did not take it seriously you'd have never joined this forum. It's become popular among many collectors to dispise Hot Toys. And I understand why. They have lots of quality control issues. They announce a product, you buy the product but you don't receive the product until almost 2 years later. It's very expensive. But they still do a great job on the sculpts (HT's saving grace) and the costumes. So yeah we all take it seriously. For me, the question is: Why does it make people so angry when a person they've never met (;only comminate with online) has a different opinion? These ARE expensive. But these are just toys.

Humans are mental midget triggered jerks in 2017. I had jealous pricks here calling me out after I merely stated I was using a new phone to take the pics I posted. After a new product is announced, you may choose to pre-order...or not. The delay is part of high quality product development cycle we've all grown to love from Hot Toys.

Why are people getting so disrespectful? No need to insult people who like it or vice versa. Whether you hate it or love it make your opinion known but no need to dump on others...

As for me... I'm still on the fence. Want to see if they make any tweaks to the head sculpt.

I said some take it too seriously.

It's as if these toys are bringing them more pain than joy.

It's not the difference in opinion that's an issue. It's the tact and tastlessness displayed by some.

On the one hand, you have the snowflake crowd that can't understand why a particular figure is being produced, while the hopes of "dream figures" sit in limbo. On another, you have the prudes who are somehow offended by the notion of a figure like this.

Then, there's just the blatant hating trolls that come with virtually every event, topic, or product that seems to attract even the slightest attention.

And on the subject of taking this hobby too seriously, that's kind of a double-edged sword. To some degree, we all do. So, to that I say, to the naysayers and belittlers... why so serious? And why keep coming to a thread about a figure you despise?

It's always crazy how much people care about what other people display in their own homes.

**** off honestly.

Yeah three Harleys and no jester suit is just crazy (no pun intended.)

Jester Margot PF would be awesome though.

Jester will be made.

But I think SS's is awesome. Not a fan of the shiny pleather look.

This expression would have been nice
0db595b76aaea74d930140d55a7b7b1b.jpeg

Back