Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Unreal Toys Vader cape finally came in! It's such an amazing piece and well worth it! Here's the cape on my mostly rogue one Vader kitbash (ESB)

f26163581625f49cf69fcb42e7d3ba4d.jpg

484d4315d0b4c2eae15b9d2cb0e04dea.jpg

dd3ca7a07ef3a4e94f52daff83bf3240.jpg

This ain't Rogue one head sculpt is it?

That flowing cape looks great!

Will be perfect for an ESB "...Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son." Vader.

Yeah I had the exact same scene in mind !!

Or I guess the end of RO like he's posed here.

How much was the cape ?? Looks pretty swish !!

This ain't Rogue one head sculpt is it?

Thanks guys! I've tried posing in the iconic outstretched hand pose but it seems all the sideshow deluxe hands are styled for the right hand /:

This is the kaiyodo model kit mas with a hasbro titanium dome

Indy, you're going to love it man. Totally took me by surprise

I've had this awesome figure since March and regrettably neglected to take any pics of him. They're just my usual phone pics but here's a few okay ones I have now:

6obuogm.jpg

iWrWNjK.jpg

RrUS2nO.jpg

Truly an amazing figure to have!

Nice shots. All the new ROTJ Vader news isn't gonna make me sell my RO. Aaaand it's not gonna keep me from preordering him as well!

So with this being at SDCC is it being rereleased?

I'd like to know that as well. I really hope so cause I think it's gonna be awhile before we get an ESB/ROTJ Vader and if HT re-releases RO Vader it shouldn't take too long for him to be shipped out and I'd like to add an HT Vader to my collection sooner rather than later without having to pay the current aftermarket price.

So with this being at SDCC is it being rereleased?

For some reason, I'd be inclined to say they were merely using it as an accessory piece to showcase Tarkin. If that's the case though, it's beyond me why they didn't just use an ANH Vader figure if it's meant to be ANH Tarkin.

For some reason, I'd be inclined to say they were merely using it as an accessory piece to showcase Tarkin. If that's the case though, it's beyond me why they didn't just use an ANH Vader figure if it's meant to be ANH Tarkin.

The strange thing is that Sideshow has him on their coming soon page ? No mention if he is ROTJ version or not ????

Does anyone know the exact height of Vader? Hopefully a freak measured him once.

I have a couple cases around with an internal height of 350mm, wondering if that works.

Back