1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION

Unbelievable. What a punch in the gut.

Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION

I'm glad they did the MMS429 version. What that includes is more than suitable for what I wanted out of a RotJ Luke. It would have been a bummer if this was the only set they did, and you'd have to pay what is surely going to be at least $300 for a set that you're only going to use maybe 50% of.

The only thing I'm happy to see about this figure is that after a year and a half its finally been released.

The windy hair sculpt looks pretty bad and doesn't do the figure justice. Maybe if the hair was longer it would look better. The rest looks good, but not enough for me to buy this figure again. I'm actually quite happy with the first release to be honest.

Should've been just an accessory pack but it makes sense I guess for those who passed on 429. Will being getting this however - can't really say no to more ROTJ Lukes.

This is released? It’s not showing at sideshow. Where can I buy this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tatooine sandstorm goggles and cloak as seen in the deleted scenes.

What is this ?

This is released? It’s not showing at sideshow. Where can I buy this?

SereneRepentantKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

It'll probably be up on SSC tomorrow.

Not perfect but I'll probably pre-order. I wanted a second Jedi Luke and am glad we're getting more gloved hands plus two new sculpts. The Endor gear and base are nice too.

Unbelievable. What a punch in the gut.

Absolutely - total kick in the teeth for those that bought the first version. I am well and truly P’d off with HT for pulling this stunt.
I was only ever really interested in the Deathstar look, but being a collector in the UK I need to either jump on a pre-order as soon as it’s available or risk missing out (or paying even more over the odds than U.K. collectors already do). Given there was no guarantee HT would ever release another Jedi Luke, I had to go with the first version, regretting it now! [emoji2959]

I'm not sure what there is to be mad about really. This version was previewed at conventions for quite a while and fairly shortly after the original went up for pre-order. Anyone who wanted to hold out that bad should have had a chance to..

Im not sure I like the new scuplts, but defintely will get seperate Endor Luke version.

Where did you get this information/pics? Is there a place to preorder right now?

Hot Toys -MMS- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Thing that really miffs me is that the instruction manual said the hair was removable for future accessories. But then they go and release a whole new damn figure.

Not bad. As others have said, i'm glad I passed on the last version.

The teeth on the 2nd sculpt look really weird. I don't think I'd ever use that unless they make it look more natural.

Not bad. As others have said, i'm glad I passed on the last version.

The teeth on the 2nd sculpt look really weird. I don't think I'd ever use that unless they make it look more natural.

Agreed about the teeth. It doesn’t look very good. Very unnatural.

Back