NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget Michael myers..give me a Warwick Davis Ultimate Leprechaun

Sorry but your wrong Michaels coveralls changes in nearly every film.

H1 Charcoal grey big Mac coveralls
H2 spruce green red bucks coveralls
H4 pin striped navy blue big mac coveralls
H5 pin striped navy blue big Mac coveralls
H6 Grey dickies coveralls
H20 charcoal coveralls
H8 charcoal coveralls
RZH1 Carhartt coveralls
RZH2 Carhartt cover with pockets with flaps
RZH2 Carhartt covers with slanted pockets

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They could be doing like Pennywise or like F13. It doesn't matter what film they go after the fact is they still have to go through Akkad to get the rights. Well find out in 2 days.

Wrong they change just as much as his mask did.

Yeah, I forgot that in OCD land (where people actually count the placement of holes in Jason's hockey masks and whether or not Freddy had a bruised finger nail from one film to the next) that no one can be happy. If they released an Ultimate, and the only thing that changes are the heads....I would be fine with that. So would many others. Because its a $25 toy, and not a god to bow down to,lol.:lecture

Seriously, there's way too much attention to the most infinitesimal of details nowadays. Not everyone is Sherlock Holmes, Master Detective or Batman where toys are concerned.:lecture:lecture:slap

Yeah, I forgot that in OCD land (where people actually count the placement of holes in Jason's hockey masks and whether or not Freddy had a bruised finger nail from one film to the next) that no one can be happy. If they released an Ultimate, and the only thing that changes are the heads....I would be fine with that. So would many others. Because its a $25 toy, and not a god to bow down to,lol.:lecture

Seriously, there's way too much attention to the most infinitesimal of details nowadays. Not everyone is Sherlock Holmes, Master Detective or Batman where toys are concerned.:lecture:lecture:slap
Maybe it don't matter to you. But it matters to the die hard Halloween fans. Yeah let's put an H2 Head on an clean H1 body with out his bullet holes. Or Rz H2 bloody head on h1 78 coveralls that would make total sense. ...... right..... smh

hahaha!:wink1:

Oh, and those atrocious Rob Zombie crapfests don't even exist in my world. They're dreck. I don't remember anyone suggesting those....things.:lol

All their past Myers releases still command high prices on the aftermarket, even the RZ ones. Its only a matter of time before they do it again.

Neca most definitely has the rights (or is working on) to the new movie at the very least.

Ultimate 2007 RZ Myers would look awesome, I love all the Halloween films (minus Resurrection) I'll buy two+ of any Myers NECA puts out to support the line! Pumped for SDCC :hi5:

Preview night isn't even open to the public for a few more hours. He also said he may hold one figure back for reveal for tomorrow.

Verified account

@NECA_TOYS
Following
Following @NECA_TOYS

More
NECA Retweeted Kevin MacDonald
Most likely all on preview night. Maybe one hold back
NECA added,

Kevin MacDonald

@MacDonaldKP
Replying to @NECA_TOYS
You dropping the curtain on everything during preview night, or trickling some out over the course of the con? Perhaps I should just be patient.
12:59 PM - 17 Jul 2018

77d48572-223e-4d0e-88f3-e63b3b6cf998.png

The kitchen knife!!! :panic: :panic:

Holy crap! I thought it would a license announcement, did not expect to see the figure!

Back