1/6 Will they make Avengers: Infinity War Winter Soldier/Bucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Infinity War Winter Soldier/Bucky

Ok, my apologies guys and gals! I'll use more discretion in the future. Happy collecting!!!

Even though it appears he’s jumping down your throat, LS is generally a good poster. There’s behavior on here that’s far worse than what you think he’s exhibiting.

Did I hear my name? Lol

Maaaaaannnnnn. I'm embarrassed for y'all. This forum is worse off due to the terrible manors of just a few people. We have lost so many quality posters over the years because this type of jump-down-your-throat madness.

I joined this forum in 2008 when I first found Hot Toys. I seldom post for that reason.

Maaaaaannnnnn. I'm embarrassed for y'all. This forum is worse off due to the terrible manors of just a few people. We have lost so many quality posters over the years because this type of jump-down-your-throat madness.

God I would love to own even a terrible manor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even though it appears he’s jumping down your throat, LS is generally a good poster. There’s behavior on here that’s far worse than what you think he’s exhibiting.

Yeah! Like me! I'm one bad hombre around these parts, see? I'll cut some butts if I have to, see? So quit acting like dummies! Ya bunch of turkeys!

I was hoping for one of these too, but my best guess at this point would be "no". They made one from Civil War, and unless he plays any role of consequence in AV4 or has a major change of suit (such as wearing a new Captain America suit if Steve Rogers dies), I would say they're probably done with Bucky for now.

Completely biased as this is my fav MCU character, but IMO they'd be stupid to not do a Bucky. None of team Cap had the screen time I still believe they should have had:mad:, but for sure the PR for IW didn't stint at touting a whole bunch of characters. Just as a fig, the costume nod to TFA is pretty cool - IMO as IW costumes go it's one of the better/more complicated.

Perversely I'm refusing to order BW until there's something definitive about Bucky. Or not.:pfft:

IW_wakanda.jpg

This was gonna be my shelf line-up, more or less. So I am hoping there will be an SDCC reveal of Bucky, Okoye, and Outriders. Hoping the delay at any mention of WS:( - and Okoye:( - is re new sculpts and complex new costumes. HT can't rehash Bucky or Okoye except for Bucky's rifle.
If HT doesn't do Bucky they are just throwing the door open for 3rd party companies to step in:devil - Okoye and Mantis too. Maybe Nebula as well.

You gotta love these types of threads.

A forum newcomer merely mislabels the title of a thread, people get annoyed and angry that the thread was even created in the first place, then many of those same people keep the thread alive and going by continuing to post in it on topics that are completely unrelated to what the thread was intended for. :lol

While we're on the subject, why does everyone act like this is a super easy mistake to make?

Forums have been around forever. It's not like this is some esoteric etiquette so let's stop pretending that he got his first computer yesterday:lol

The thread he should have posted in was literally a couple threads down from his. Anywho, close this thing already :lol

While we're on the subject, why does everyone act like this is a super easy mistake to make?

Forums have been around forever. It's not like this is some esoteric etiquette so let's stop pretending that he got his first computer yesterday:lol

The thread he should have posted in was literally a couple threads down from his. Anywho, close this thing already :lol

but i did get my first computer yesterday...

Idk was he? I just read he used to be all over the place. Guess he didn't come back. It's like Motuxmen.

Wait, your saying I’m all over the place? Lol

I know I boned this thread up badly, but for a newer collector I would like some advice. I'll probably wait and see if HT releases a IW version of Buck, but in the case they don't, which version would you all recommend? The WS version or the CW version??? Huge Buck fan, but for the price both figures go for (especially the WS version), I want to make the right choice. Thanks!!!

I personally like the WS version more cause of all the weapons and different display option it comes with, ie goggles, mask, 2nd head sculpt.

I personally like the WS version more cause of all the weapons and different display option it comes with, ie goggles, mask, 2nd head sculpt.

Yeah that's what I was thinking...price is the issue with this one. It's so badass though!

Back