PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what???? wow.... when this happened? ok now maybe thats why qc has went way down hill and the response from cs is longer......What happen to jerry?

hes still there, but two new guys bought the company to make things easier on jerry, they promise faster response times better quality control and items shipping by the stated date over time thats their main goal but pop culture shock was falling behind in every way but now these guys are in and their goal is to get things running properly

From FB

Attachments

• EA7CF486-5E8F-467E-A01B-2197A742B9F2.jpeg
    EA7CF486-5E8F-467E-A01B-2197A742B9F2.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 159
ok everything is great but the mask needs to be done better as this mask looks like none of the masks from any of the movies, i hope the mask does not look like this on the final product. myers is suppose to have a blank expression this mask is way off in terms of likeness to any of the movies so please just fix the mask and its all perfect

ok everything is great but the mask needs to be done better as this mask looks like none of the masks from any of the movies, i hope the mask does not look like this on the final product. myers is suppose to have a blank expression this mask is way off in terms of likeness to any of the movies so please just fix the mask and its all perfect

It is just a sketch.

This is just a rough sketch of and idea that they have. The end result probably won’t look anything like that.

I've been working directly with PCS on their huge Halloween piece. I can't say anything except it's going to blow away anything that has ever come before it, or likely ever will again. We're holding nothing back on this one. That is all.

I've been working directly with PCS on their huge Halloween piece. I can't say anything except it's going to blow away anything that has ever come before it, or likely ever will again. We're holding nothing back on this one. That is all.

This is great news , It makes my whole month! Thanks for letting us know !!

There's WIP pics of a partial staircase over on SF. This looks like it could be awesome! Unfortunately at 1/3 it's gonna be way too big for me to even try to find space to display, not to mention what it's gonna cost. Thanos On Throne is the only 1/3 piece I'm allowing myself. I'm sure I'll be drooling as this progresses but the size and prices in this hobby are rapidly going beyond my comfort zone.

Back