1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

I kinda like it. Somehow the joints work on this one, whereas on the initial Harley, the knee doesn't seem very flush.

This one looks great and so much better then the prison outfit version.

Still fingers crossed they will issue the Silver Jacket Joker to pair up with this.

It definitely looks better than the prison version in terms of the sculpt and overall look, however it still isn't a match for the regular one. Also suddenly the joints of the main version don't seem so bad after seeing this one!

I try to be very positive, and if that isn't possible, I just try not to post. But this looks bad... I was scrolling through IG and saw this and immediately thought "knock-off."

It honestly looks like they snapped pictures of the figure, then stretched them out horizontally. Her face and body all look way too wide for Margot Robbie.

Of course, there's always the possibility that HT will fix all of that. But this initial preview does not pass the eye test at all, IMO.

She kinda looks like vanna white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely looks better than the prison version in terms of the sculpt and overall look, however it still isn't a match for the regular one. Also suddenly the joints of the main version don't seem so bad after seeing this one!
No, they definitely took the criticism of the thickness of the joints and reduced the material size surrounding the joint, making it more flush. The original Harley still has pretty unsightly joints.

It's a shame too. I would've waited for them to fix them up like they did this version.

I'm happy that Suicide Squad was such a great movie and warrants more figures.

Yes, that was sarcasm.

Hmmm its just okay. Best believe jester version will be revealed within the next 5 months

Hmmm its just okay. Best believe jester version will be revealed within the next 5 months

It'd make a pretty solid convention exclusive.

This will dance its way to the bargain bin.

Gotta get a return on the investment for the new, unique molds for the new body they designed. Seriously would have thought this is a KO had it not been officially posted though.

Not interest in this "true from Mattel", but i wonder if Silver suit Joker is still in the play. He is obviously in one of the photos. It's wrong suit for this scene, but it's there.

Reminds me of Kenners Bionic Woman doll in appearance.

Christ.

A ****ing Barbie doll. A bad one at that.

Lol.

This was a perfect seamless subject. I would have bought it if it was seamless. Even the other Harley should of had seamless knees the tattoos should have been on the stockings. The future is seamless. Get better at it... I have a huge Hot Toys collection... I won't buy this.

I swear I remember a bunch of people complaining that this version wasn't being made, now people are complaining because it's coming out. Keep on whining DC fanboys.

Back