Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6185c4df8e56d694b86553f1d45d5cbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what hs is that on the right?

Love this figure Project_A. Is that a flirty girl clothing set with a different headsculpt. Would love to recreate that myself.

Love this figure Project_A. Is that a flirty girl clothing set with a different headsculpt. Would love to recreate that myself.

9d6f175490871162fc07eb419cd1facb.jpg

Thanks!

It sure is. It’s the flirty girl clothing set and the Neca head sculpt.

Love to see that many nice Laras! I just got ready with my scratchbuilt Lara a few days ago.
All of her clothes and accessories are hand-sewed by me. Also made a pair of sunglasses for her.
The headsculpt is a repainted cheap noname one, however I want to increase it a bit more.
19548df86ceb17ea18eaac4d3807d8f6.jpg
7fad8f4465041ea78c095158a2286943.jpg
44cfd5374a4abd4cd382c7373df4dbc3.jpg
9a10be8cce2b23aebe65f96e521bbc55.jpg
5032ee078a7e53d03e068db9f97a98dc.jpg
deae2c8840859a0132c917cabef87d63.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én FRD-L09 eszközömről

That’s a really awesome custom! I really like the headsculpt.

Love to see that many nice Laras! I just got ready with my scratchbuilt Lara a few days ago.
All of her clothes and accessories are hand-sewed by me. Also made a pair of sunglasses for her.
The headsculpt is a repainted cheap noname one, however I want to increase it a bit more.

That is fantastic, well done! :clap

If I was to make a suggestion, is definitely to consider the TBLeague S22A body, since it's PERFECT for Lara Croft.

That is fantastic, well done! :clap

If I was to make a suggestion, is definitely to consider the TBLeague S22A body, since it's PERFECT for Lara Croft.
Yes its definitely looks better :)
I do have a phicen body whitch I tried the head on, seems perfect match in skintone for the tan body (the base sculpt is a fortunate one), but recently I play a lot with her so a bit afraid to move the phicen a lot :)
When she goes to display in my home, then she will get one and I think this one what you suggested. Really good proportions for her.
I think next I will try to make a wetsuit for her (okay, after the Tibet jacket :))
that would definitely look better on a seamless body :D

Yes its definitely looks better :)
I do have a phicen body whitch I tried the head on, seems perfect match in skintone for the tan body (the base sculpt is a fortunate one), but recently I play a lot with her so a bit afraid to move the phicen a lot :)
When she goes to display in my home, then she will get one and I think this one what you suggested. Really good proportions for her.
I think next I will try to make a wetsuit for her (okay, after the Tibet jacket :))
that would definitely look better on a seamless body :D

Do you make clothes yourself? That's awesome!

The new TBLeague (formerly known as Phicen) seems very durable and I bought the new S22A because it was advertised as being "muscular" and turns out it was perfect for her. The muscles, abs and thighs are more defined and it looks a lot like her physique in Underworld. I'll take pictures of mine as soon as I'm done repainting my head.

Here's the S22A body. It's absolutely perfect.

23972969538_df7ff34f36_b.jpg
Yes I sewed all the clothes and accessories by myself (not the boot, thats a SW Our world one what I repainted). Also I made the sunglasses. If anybody is interested Im ready to make a couple more whole sets or outfit pieces

This body looks stunning. I will definitely get one! You are right it fits better for a woman who climbes and runs around the world.
My Phicen is not too good as has less muscles but such a big ass :D
Your Lara looks very nice as well. Would you mind to show pictures of the actual head? The outfit is an existing set or kitbash?

Here's the S22A body. It's absolutely perfect.

23972969538_df7ff34f36_b.jpg
Ah sorry I just see your head in this thread! Is it that one?! I've seen it earlier. My favourite custom Lara head! I think your custom is closest to her from all the existing ones
We should cooperate :D

Yes I sewed all the clothes and accessories by myself (not the boot, thats a SW Our world one what I repainted). Also I made the sunglasses. If anybody is interested Im ready to make a couple more whole sets or outfit pieces

This body looks stunning. I will definitely get one! You are right it fits better for a woman who climbes and runs around the world.
My Phicen is not too good as has less muscles but such a big ass :D
Your Lara looks very nice as well. Would you mind to show pictures of the actual head? The outfit is an existing set or kitbash?

Thanks! The head and outfit are from the the old Sideshow figure with added weathering but I'm currently repainting the head because I removed the sculpted hair to put on a wig, however the old repaint can be seen on my older post:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182804&p=9400182&viewfull=1#post9400182

That's great that you sew the outfit yourself. I'd definitely love to see something from the TR Trilogy games. :clap

Just simply The Best.
Congrats!
Im looking forward to see her with wig hair.
I think the paint is nice on her, wondering why you want to repaint it again

Just simply The Best.
Congrats!
Im looking forward to see her with wig hair.
I think the paint is nice on her, wondering why you want to repaint it again

Thanks! Well, cutting the top head to put the wig ruined my old repaint, so I have to repaint the entire head again. Hopefully I can finish her very soon since I always forget to finish her. :lol

Thanks! Well, cutting the top head to put the wig ruined my old repaint, so I have to repaint the entire head again. Hopefully I can finish her very soon since I always forget to finish her. [emoji38]
Now you are reminded ;)

Back