Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks amazing, that HS is miles beyond the last PF. My only concern is how the final factory paint app is going to hold up on those teeth. I still think I'm going to hold off until we see what Sosa's cooking up with his 1/6th line though.

I dare say that (shy of having a paint app) this is the best Wolverine that Sideshow has made. :rock

480bbe6ea1701482d463407904ca4750.jpg

56f6d2e31ba65f4087c3e7b6a017eb1c.jpg

8a2ac9974daca8af6c113ea43f5fc9c5.jpg

8f73069544b9527ef7c91b041aea37f1.jpg

2bf6b68d0e47d6af5c10f8b286a280c1.jpg

Since I already have Brown, Hulk vs. Wolverine, and at first I only plan to get Magneto PF, but now I am considering this piece as well... maybe Iron Studios, or Iron Studios diorama. Can't make up my mind yet.

Since I already have Brown, Hulk vs. Wolverine, and at first I only plan to get Magneto PF, but now I am considering this piece as well... maybe Iron Studios, or Iron Studios diorama. Can't make up my mind yet.

No need to make any difficult decisions, just get them all!

My advice is don't do it. Look at sideshows track record when it comes to the X-MEN. They abandon every line they start. If you start to collect this line all you're going to have is a handful of X-PFs with made up costumes that no one recognizes or wants. When you realize you can't complete the lineup, you'll probably want to sell off the PFs. Ask yourself who will want them then? Take it from someone who sold off his X-MEN COMs because sideshow ditched the line and never completed it.

My advice is don't do it. Look at sideshows track record when it comes to the X-MEN. They abandon every line they start. If you start to collect this line all you're going to have is a handful of X-PFs with made up costumes that no one recognizes or wants. When you realize you can't complete the lineup, you'll probably want to sell off the PFs. Ask yourself who will want them then? Take it from someone who sold off his X-MEN COMs because sideshow ditched the line and never completed it.

Listen to this man. They'll release 1-2 more Sentinel themed X-Men and poof...never to be heard from again.

X-Men pieces in general sell for a lot higher than most "discontinued" lines

Even the pieces that were trashed on the forums go for double or triple the MSRP

I've kept most of my X-Men PFs the exception is Wolverine .... and now im struggling to off-load Sabretooth cloth. Its more for space and display options

Ive kept Angel comiquette, the rest were sold off and helped fund majority of this years POs.

No regrets with Sideshow and X-Men

Rogue caused a lot of grief but I wouldnt sell mine in a million years (mind you its fixed by the original prototype artist).

Why are they so adverse to the Jim Lee line

I get that their customer base has grown substantially so the people with older PFs now may feel alienated

I would like to mix and match with Sideshow's newest X-Men offerings... but if Evelyn from the MOTU line can get a modern and classic display

why cant Magneto?

I dont want to see Storm like XM's version of Storm. I dont want alterations to the costume that make her un-recognizable. I guess there is a balance between style and art. It worked for the Avengers Assemble line but its a slippery slope and SS needs to find the right balance.

I want more X-MEN period

Why are they so adverse to the Jim Lee line

I get that their customer base has grown substantially so the people with older PFs now may feel alienated

I would like to mix and match with Sideshow's newest X-Men offerings... but if Evelyn from the MOTU line can get a modern and classic display

why cant Magneto?

I dont want to see Storm like XM's version of Storm. I dont want alterations to the costume that make her un-recognizable. I guess there is a balance between style and art. It worked for the Avengers Assemble line but its a slippery slope and SS needs to find the right balance.

I want more X-MEN period

Agree. Im in luck this year with storm. Should be revealed today or tomorrow from kotobukiya. 1/6 scale yeah but its a jim lee / sosa sculpt. Love those[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I was browsing the Kotobukiya con pics, I wondered how many of you guys /girls would have preferred the new Wolverine PF be in his upcoming "Marvel Now" uniform since it's never been done .

sdcc2017-kotobukiya-106.jpg

The whole reason I skipped this line was because of the uniform. I got the avengers could I didnt mind the Marvel Now look. But for xmen i will always prefer the classic jim lee era design

As I was browsing the Kotobukiya con pics, I wondered how many of you guys /girls would have preferred the new Wolverine PF be in his upcoming "Marvel Now" uniform since it's never been done .

sdcc2017-kotobukiya-106.jpg

The whole reason I skipped this line was because of the uniform. I got the avengers could I didnt mind the Marvel Now look. But for xmen i will always prefer the classic jim lee era design

Back