Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20121307_1992413880783992_3609152201956126318_o.jpg

Too much. This outfit and Aquaman's are just ridiculous. Why do all these filmmakers feel the need to over complicate these outfits... it just looks stupid imo. The kid on that crappy TV show has a far more realistic Flash outfit then this IM rip-off. Easy pass.

Too much. This outfit and Aquaman's are just ridiculous. Why do all these filmmakers feel the need to over complicate these outfits... it just looks stupid imo. The kid on that crappy TV show has a far more realistic Flash outfit then this IM rip-off. Easy pass.

Absolutely zero wrong with the suits –*Flash looks incredible... but if you prefer ill-fitting pleather and rubber masks, good luck to you!

It's a film adaption set in a more or less realistic world. Those ridiculous looking comic costumes just wouldn't work, changes have to be made

Using a marvel example, can you honestly say, in a realistic setting, you'd prefer this:
e42a23e571523951382c15fa2c117fa9.jpg

To this?
22d25ccafb97ea36c292733f68823920.jpg

Similar case here

From a movie stand point I get the suit designs even though a couple of them like JLA Bats are just ugly or a bit too busy like Flash. But from a collector's stand point I'd much prefer owning anything classic rather than modern.

It's a film adaption set in a more or less realistic world. Those ridiculous looking comic costumes just wouldn't work, changes have to be made

The Flash comic outfit most definitely does not look ridiculous in the real world.

flash-costume-90s-tv-series.jpg

That said, the movie Flash resembles Injustice Flash which looks fine.
s-l1000.jpg

The Flash comic outfit most definitely does not look ridiculous in the real world.

flash-costume-90s-tv-series.jpg

That said, the movie Flash resembles Injustice Flash which looks fine.
s-l1000.jpg
I guess it's a matter of personal taste but to me the more lightly armoured movie look is a lot more realistic and believable than the skin tight smooth muscle suit of older designs. The movies are adaptions after all

I guess it's a matter of personal taste but to me the more lightly armoured movie look is a lot more realistic and believable than the skin tight smooth muscle suit of older designs. The movies are adaptions after all
While I agree with EF that Shipp Flash was, by far, the best live action Flash design we've had and is as believable as anything else, I'm OK with a Nolan-like armored approach or what have you. But this Flash looks like a Picasso painting gone wrong. What is the justification for the "wrapped up in strings" look?

While I agree with EF that Shipp Flash was, by far, the best live action Flash design we've had and is as believable as anything else, I'm OK with a Nolan-like armored approach or what have you. But this Flash looks like a Picasso painting gone wrong. What is the justification for the "wrapped up in strings" look?
Actually I just read something about that, not sure if it's 100% true but he's apparently gone and 3d printed his suit and it uses some kind of astronaut suit material that doesn't burn up, and the wires are apparently supposed to provide a "grounded" explanation for the electrical streaks he makes when running. They generate them or harness them or something.

I read this from some article on a set visit

Didn't they explain those were to hold the parts of the suit together and stop them flying off when he's using the speed force. :dunno Physics not my strong point.

Love the suit- the details are amazing and it looks powerful and..fast:lol

Back