Premium Format Hell Priestess Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me start by saying I'm not a huge fan of Hellraiser. I haven't read any of the comics(didn't even know they had them), and I have no interest in getting this. With that said, I think this thing looks awesome. I can't believe some of the negativity about it? You don't like the head sculpt? I think the head sculpt is outstanding. I shake my head at collectors most times.

Gotta agree with loving everything but the head sculpt. Maybe the size of the boobs too. Just a little too anime for my liking with the enormous chest and the soft, cartoony features of the head sculpt. If they reeled (real-ed? ;D) it in somewhat I'd be all over this to pair with my Pinhead instead of considering Freddy. Maybe should have gone a different route than the full Pinhead look and went with something like a skinned halo or something to fall in with the rest of the flayed skin details she has, the nails in the hands and the almost angelic pose.

But as is, I just don't think they'd really look good together with her art style and would probably be a little too much of the same side by side. Not that they're made with the intent to be a pair, I guess, but it could have potential. That base is super.

Sideshow is really knocking it out with the water bases now. Even the new Predator looks to have a little water / muddy area on the base. If only Sideshow made a Crystal Lake water base for Jason...But the blood base on this statue is fantastic. Lack of interest might mean a low edition size in the future. I assume she'll go up for pre-order during October.

hell-priestess-premium-format-feature-300517.jpg

Welcome to Hell

Clive Barker’s world of Hellraiser introduced us to the Cenobites, and their leader – Pinhead. Now, Sideshow is ready to introduce the world to a new member of the Cenobites – The Hell Priestess Premium Format™ Figure.

hell-priestess-premium-format-300517-01.jpg

hell-priestess-premium-format-300517-02.jpg

Working with the studio that developed the first Hellraiser film, Sideshow’s artists have crafted a new level of terror. The Hell Priestess Premium Format™ Figure sits upon a base that is adorned with a blood pool containing the roiling tortured souls of victims. In direct contrast to the gruesome self-mutilation that the Hell Priestess exhibits, she is seen alighting delicately upon a Lament Configuration box that rests on the surface of the aforementioned pool.

The pins that pierce her flesh are crafted out of metal while the rest of the piece is made up of polystone and fabric elements.

The Sideshow Exclusive Hell Priestess Premium Format™ Figure comes with a metal display plate that features the 2D conceptual art, along with Clive Barker’s printed signature.

hell-priestess-premium-format-300517-03.jpg

Hell Priestess Premium Format Figure - Buy Now!

$449.99
Expected to Ship
Oct 2017 - Dec 2017
License
Hell Priestess
Scale
Premium Format™ Figure
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Product Size
23.25" H (590.55mm) x 11.5" W (292.1mm) x 9.75" L (247.65mm)*
Tabletop View »
Dimensional Weight
TBD
Int'l Dim. Weight
TBD
Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more »
Product Sku
UPC
Artists:

Alex Pascenko (Design)
Zac Roane (Design)
Ian MacDonald (Design)
Nathan Mansfield (Sculpt)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
Casey Love (Paint)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Greg Mowry (Costume Fabrication)
Katie Fernandez (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team
Clive Barker’s Hell Priestess ™ and © Seraphim, Inc, 2016. All Rights Reserved

Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Have not seen anything that grabbed my attention like this since the Machiko PF.

Am giving it a few days of serious thought, to see if my level of acquisitiveness remains at Defcon 5. If so I will preorder. I think she is magnificent, and that base.....! WOW

p.s. Zod, thanks for the pix!

She should really see a doctor about that right knee varus deformity. (Google if you're confused :lol ) Makes me wonder if it's just the angle or too much weight on the leg?

I think it would look great next to the Hellraiser, now to see edition size before I put the preorder in.

I would get this if it weren't for the odd looks I'd likely garner from people perusing my collection

Yes, Pinhead was originally a female in the books but partly due to 80's horror culture was changed to a male character.

It's technically a new character. I guess the Premium Art Print comes with a backstory which was developed in part with Clive Barker.

Pretty excited about the art print. Hope her back story is a little more than a girl who opened a box.

Good one Colossos! She is to bad ass to pass up. Just got her Print today with her backstory. Kind of strange but I should expect no less from Clive. Cant wait to have her.

Back