Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa whoa whoa! Didn't somebody here on the board chime in about how Hot Toys lost money making the last hulk figure, so they would never make another?
I don't know about this one. I like the old sculpt better. And having a statue body replacement just makes it, well, a statue....

Not liking this figure at all to be honest, I prefer the comic animated Hulk though I guess..., this one has never really appealed. Think I'll just stick with the Kotobukiya ArtFX+ figure & be done with The Hulk.

Let me guess, everyone who is "unimpressed" with this new Hulk figure spent a small fortune on the first one and isn't thrilled with having an obsolete version? :monkey3

Pretty inventive with the Hulk Smash extra torso. Headsculpts both look nice (especially yelling). Not really liking the shorts but if I were to buy this, I'd probably look into someone making me a custom pair closer in style to the originals.

Let me guess, everyone who is "unimpressed" with this new Hulk figure spent a small fortune on the first one and isn't thrilled with having an obsolete version? :monkey3

Someone sounds salty like they missed out on the first Hulk and never found a deal on him. :monkey3

The pants I can't blame HT for, but Hulk with torn pants look more savage than with a sporty unstable-molecule spandex from Stark.

The screaming head could be HT's response to the 3rd-party head (which looks bad, IMO). The other head looks similar to the first but just with different hair. Hulk's getting some greys on the temples too, I see :)

IMO, optional and not a must of a figure if you have the first version.

Guys if you don't like the pants that he's wearing, then you will not like him in the movie also:) This is not Hot Toy's choice:) I think the figure looks awesome...

It looks just like the first on, minus the headscuplt and the statue body.

The pants I can't blame HT for, but Hulk with torn pants look more savage than with a sporty unstable-molecule spandex from Stark...
Yep, exactly, can't blame them on the design. Really the shorts are a non-issue, as I can't imagine an easier piece of custom clothing to make or commission (or buy the first pair loose). Plus like you say, the shredded pants look just seems more true to the character.

Back