Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THEJOKER.jpg

thejoker2.jpg
ALL I CAN SAY is WOW OMG absolutely buying another JOKER ...5 STAR's of BAD ASS :rock:rock:rock

Just received mine and I have to say he is great just as everyone else has stated. I did notice that the place where his flower is suppose to go is stitched and not a loop on his tux jacket. Is anyone elses like this? Also his hat was a bit bent out of the box but I may be able to reshape it. Other then that the figure looks solid.

That little bend on the rim of the hat toward the back is supposed to be there.

Personally...I only hit the enter button twice between each pic....but I do like to center justify them...for those who are keeping track. :stick

joker6small.jpg

joker2small.jpg

joker3small.jpg

joker4small.jpg

joker5small.jpg

"Wait 'til they get a load of me!"

Last edited:
@ voudon Very classy shots man. I agree with you on the bases. I'm not even using mine for Batman. Would you care to share with us how you made the Joker base? Did you sand down the bat symbol and get some sort of decal? It's hard to tell.

@ Maglor As always very nice work behind the camera. Creepy ____ing shot too.

@ voudon Very classy shots man. I agree with you on the bases. I'm not even using mine for Batman. Would you care to share with us how you made the Joker base? Did you sand down the bat symbol and get some sort of decal? It's hard to tell.

Thanks.

Psst, shhh, don't tell anyone but I cheated. It's just a printout on matt photo card slipped below the leg peg to stop it sliding out.

Damn, I thought you did it by hand. I thought you etched it or something you son of a _____. :lol

After seeing the Joker one, I think you could make the Batman base a little better. Make it larger and have the white parts pop a little more by whitening them up. Do that vodoun and you'll have the best bases around.

Almost looks like white charcoal on concrete or cement. Great stuff.

This thing is 98% great.

The damn hand peg comes out. It's impossible to slip it back in through the tiny opening on the fat suit sleeve. So annoyed.

This thing is 98% great.

The damn hand peg comes out. It's impossible to slip it back in through the tiny opening on the fat suit sleeve. So annoyed.

^^^ Use the cane to find the hole in the sleeve & line it up to put the peg back in. Works like a champ.

Back