How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41 years ago today my mother pushed me out of her vadge.

My dad dis his part 9 months earlier but NOT pulling out in a hotel room in Florida. So....here I am.

I thanked them though....if they hadn't, I'd have never experienced Transformers: The Movie, Guns N' Roses, Pulp Fiction, Batman, Frank Miller's and Katsuhiro Otomo's art, Tommy Wiseau, the indescribably exquisite beauty of naked Japanese chicks, a perfect pizza just out of a brick oven, NIN, Green Day, Beck, Oasis all live in concert back in the 90s, seeing Return of the Jedi opening day, dark chocolate ice cream bars, RoboCop, or a perfect burrito stuffed to perfection.

Life can really be a big pile of ESS H EYE TEE sometimes, and it still is for a lot of people all over the world. But existing is also really, really freaking glorious most of the time. Sure I've had ups and downs, but I think the ups outweigh the negatives.

Sure as hell beats the cold, black, eternal nothing of non-existance.

41 years ago today my mother pushed me out of her vadge.

My dad dis his part 9 months earlier but NOT pulling out in a hotel room in Florida. So....here I am.

I thanked them though....if they hadn't, I'd have never experienced Transformers: The Movie, Guns N' Roses, Pulp Fiction, Batman, Frank Miller's and Katsuhiro Otomo's art, Tommy Wiseau, the indescribably exquisite beauty of naked Japanese chicks, a perfect pizza just out of a brick oven, NIN, Green Day, Beck, Oasis all live in concert back in the 90s, seeing Return of the Jedi opening day, dark chocolate ice cream bars, RoboCop, or a perfect burrito stuffed to perfection.

Life can really be a big pile of ESS H EYE TEE sometimes, and it still is for a lot of people all over the world. But existing is also really, really freaking glorious most of the time. Sure I've had ups and downs, but I think the ups outweigh the negatives.

Sure as hell beats the cold, black, eternal nothing of non-existance.

Epic!

Back