Sideshow Cable Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has arrived today, box is very very heavy for a PF and weights a little bit under exactly 35,275 lbs or 16 kg.

Wow, congrats on getting Cable!

Would love to see pics of it when you have it set up....

Wow, congrats on getting Cable!

Would love to see pics of it when you have it set up....

I had an damaged left arm, my replacement arrived today. pictures came later.
the left arm is to heavy in my opinion i think it weight 4 pounds alone.

Opened the box with left arm replacement, has been glued on several areas around hand and gun, and the peg is 0,5 cm to long :slap
Im pissed off today, made tomorrow pictures from the damages and reglued parts. i think a lot will be have the same problems as me and i will weight the arm.

Too many Cable statues/figures coming up. I wonder why. This looks amazing, too.

How the hell is the CE on waitlist already ...and the EX is not?! Freakin weird!

How the hell is the CE on waitlist already ...and the EX is not?! Freakin weird!

If the market were only the US I would agree, but as mentioned the collectable world is a lot bigger than just Sideshows direct website, with many international retailers (in addition to those within the US) only being provided with the regular version.

And in either case the Waitlist might not be entirely accurate, in that it may only relate to the first batch that has been produced, which may or may not be the only batch.

So many sources for the CE, only one for the EX. It does, however, make it pretty clear that collectors aren't feeling the need to own the EX.

Still tho ...it's not like SSC gives all their CE to retailers. But I do agree that the EX is not very compelling ...so any chance to save money, might as well get the CE.

If the market were only the US I would agree, but as mentioned the collectable world is a lot bigger than just Sideshows direct website, with many international retailers (in addition to those within the US) only being provided with the regular version.

And in either case the Waitlist might not be entirely accurate, in that it may only relate to the first batch that has been produced, which may or may not be the only batch.

Yea, if you can save money with the CE, then why not. Makes sense.

I didn't consider your second point. It is quite possible the waitlist only represents the first batch. That did happen before, so ....

Cable (2).jpg

Cable (1).jpg

Back