Sideshow Cable Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then. That Cable looks amazing. Glad portals are detachable. Dont really care for the Ex

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm happy the portals are detachable as well. I'm not sure why he would have a series of tiny portals laying about his feet.

I can live happily without the EX as well. It's a neat nod to Deadpool but not one I care for, personally.

Edit: I forgot to mention how incredible the statue looks in the unboxing video!

Another homerun by SS. Surprise no1 is talking of juggernaut in this forum Marvel.

I don't know ...maybe because it's too expensive.

I don't think that's entirely the case. Normally there would still be people complaining about the cost at the very least.

Probably due to people avoiding this site with all the issues it was having. Hopefully it's stabilized now and people will start visiting again.

This site and SF should just merge. It’s same people majority on both site. Repetitive posting in a way

Since the site issues, this forum is pretty much dead. There’s hardly any posts anymore. At least for the statue sections.

Unfortunately I think most of us have now transitioned over to SF and various Facebook groups.

OOh man, maybe I should sign up on SF and drop this site...

Hasn’t anyone got this piece in yet?

As Popcultcha here is Australia has already started to ship out the regulars!

Mine is on the way, but not sure if cable arrived me before christmas.
but a hand video reviews are on youtube.

Back