Action Figure New King Of Fighters Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Got any links to athena's pics?

Wasn't the art from 2001 and onwards done by Falhoon? Falcoon? I forget the name. If yes, then yeah, I hated it too.

IMO KOF went downhill after SNK was sold. Shinkiro ended up working for Capcom. I'm not sure if he has any recent works.

Might be an overstatement but one can say Shinkiro is the heart & soul for making SNK games look cool. The artworks of most AES cover looks great. I'm not sure if he designed the characters but he pretty much brought realism style into gaming artwork.

Yuri & Friends series is based on his style and looks great.

Hell he made ugly Capcom characters like Street Fighters look good.

So I received my genesis collectibles mai shiranui...and I gotta say, it's a fantastic figure!

IMG_5247.JPG

Gonna work on a review soon.

I keep searching the Internet hoping to find ANY info relating to a release date on worldbox's king of fighters terry and Kyo figures. I know they're listed as Q2 releases, and we're closing in on the end of Q2. I'm real hyped for them and want any info or pics or any news about them.

Anybody else bought the KOF Storm figures, they are really neat.. even comes with BG from the game..

KLSADAKO1563418811.jpeg

KLSADAKO1563418816.jpeg

Anybody else bought the KOF Storm figures, they are really neat.. even comes with BG from the game..

KLSADAKO1563418811.jpeg

KLSADAKO1563418816.jpeg

check out their World Heroes series IMO much better than the KOF. Rugal looks good but Kyo looks too bulky like Street Fighters. Also the arm joint is ugly in today's standard.

check out their World Heroes series IMO much better than the KOF. Rugal looks good but Kyo looks too bulky like Street Fighters. Also the arm joint is ugly in today's standard.

I've never really been big on World Heroes and I have to really like something to invest in it, so while the figures look great I'll prob pass..

Omg you have no idea how hyped I am for these. I saw them under "new arrivals" over at KGH and I sprung out of my bed and messaged them "I'm ready to pay off the remaining balance!" Can't wait to receive them.

Kyo is only 1cm shorter than Terry though... the kyo sparehead looks identical?

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Hmmm, but that depends on what art style and which game. The fatal fury games he was pretty brolic. KoF 12-13 he was really damn beef cake. Fighting ex layer...he just went into roided out terry haha.

Received my Terry this morning, Kyo should be here tomorrow.
i made some photos directly out of box
1565267809-001.jpg
1565267809-002.jpg
1565267809-003.jpg
1565267808-004.jpg
1565267809-005.jpg

Back