Action Figure New King Of Fighters Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry looks more like the Hong Kong comic version instead of caucasian. his expression also lacking that arrogant look. Andy is the more serious brother.

Hey Guys, so i received Kyo too, and I made you some photos of him and Terry
1565366470-001.jpg
1565366471-002.jpg
1565366471-003.jpg
1565366471-004.jpg
1565366471-005.jpg
1565366491-006.jpg
1565366490-007.jpg
1565366491-008.jpg
1565366491-009.jpg
1565366491-010.jpg

Hey spilner, where did you order your set from? And where are you located? I ordered my set from kghobby and it seems like it's stuck in HK.

I ordered at Kghobby too, i'm from France.
It was delivered in 5-6 days as always

So I finally received my set. There's a lot to like, but what I dislike detracts a lot from the figures. Mainly it's the stock body. It's just awful.

It's gonna be tough for me to review these figures, I can't even give them decent poses.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

So, I had to do it. I was SEVERELY disappointed in the stock worldbox body. I went ahead and used a phicen m34 body for Terry. For some strange reason I can't post pics, so I'll do my best to explain it;

I had to cut away a lot of the silicon/rubber? from the hips, thighs and calf muscles. Otherwise, his jeans wouldn't have fit. So word of warning, it's a major commitment. And it looked kinda gross, but he'll be wearing jeans so I wasn't too worried about it.

Anyway, I apologize for not providing any pics. But let me assure you guys, it looks amazing now. The ONLY drawback to this is; to make him stand, you must use a display stand. But the tradeoff is; his poseability and articulation are leagues ahead of what he was originally able to do...or NOT do.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

@BrooklynWolf X

That sounds great! Would love to see pics when you get the chance to.

That looks WAY better than the stock body. Well done! I'd have to do that once I get it. I'll have to go with the M33 though. Thanks for sharing guys.

Anyone bought Mai to go with Terry and co?
d1a22640ebd0666444c58fa2a5ebe97a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think storm toys ver is the best and the closest to arcade accurate. Those 1/6 scale one feel like some cosplayer pretending to be kyo, Terry etc.

I think storm toys ver is the best and the closest to arcade accurate. Those 1/6 scale one feel like some cosplayer pretending to be kyo, Terry etc.

depends which style you're looking at. nothing like 94-00 except for Rugal.

The storm one is somewhere in between the art cover and the arcade game. I think they nailed kyo, Terry, iori and Rugal.

the art cover has a more realistic and slim & tall proportion compared to in game unless you're talking about art cover from Neo Geo Pocket or other non-main series or series after 00.

the figures has more of a Street Fighter proportion.

Yes. However in the actual game itself, because it’s pixelated very crudely back then, they look quite bulky. I don’t feel like their proportion are that of the street fighter figures. Those SF figures looks like little midgets on roids lol.

Yes. However in the actual game itself, because it’s pixelated very crudely back then, they look quite bulky. I don’t feel like their proportion are that of the street fighter figures. Those SF figures looks like little midgets on roids lol.

they are bulky but they also have the long legs profile so overall they look less bulky. the figma version makes them look like teens, while the storm toys are rather bulky, but Rugal is spot on. and we're talking about in game designs. Terry Bogard has big arms but slim legs. Ryo & Takuma may have the Street Fighter II proportion (coz he's a rip off?), but generally , most characters have slimmer lower body including Rugal.

of course Capcom's rendition has always been bulkier to match the style of SFII/Alpha but ironically they switched SF art style to KOF.

in 01 they changed the art style but maintained the sprite design until XII where they totally revamped the sprites to the bulky style.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...___kof_97_by_zeref_ftx-d9i6l5m.png&f=1&nofb=1

Back