The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough.

Ta2_chino I suggest you delete your post otherwise the next infraction will earn you a two week vacation. Those of you who quoted him; please delete his post you quoted, delete your response or both.

I may not be able to delete or edit your posts but can hand out infractions like they're candy. Your choice.

You have twenty fours hours to heed my warning. Times ticking.

Apologies, i am not a trouble maker but this guy...
same question though I do not see the option to delete..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No recast here. This the real deal.
#madbug
#spook
The blackest eyes. The devils eyes.
[emoji1665][emoji1665][emoji316][emoji1665][emoji1665]

View attachment 458074

20190619_190712.jpg

20190619_190926.jpg

20190619_185439.jpg

20190619_191712.jpg

20190619_191235.jpg

IMG_20190619_192749_326.jpg

IMG_20190619_193205_385.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That’s a shame. Dean’s definitely been one of the most passionate Myers collectors I’ve seen, so finding out those two sculpts are recasts must really sting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda curious, how much does a madbug head go for now a days the ver 1. got one, been thinking of selling it for some time now

Alright everyone it's October 1st! Myers season is here!
I've been absent for awhile with real world stuff,(buying a new house, moving, selling the old house) it all worked out great but seriously
back-burnered my projects. Now that things are calming down and Fall is here, it's time to get back to work on these guys...
mmgroup.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what other Myers projects people got going. Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• mmheads2.jpg
    mmheads2.jpg
    807.3 KB · Views: 122
  • mmgroup.jpg
    mmgroup.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Alright everyone it's October 1st! Myers season is here!
I've been absent for awhile with real world stuff,(buying a new house, moving, selling the old house) it all worked out great but seriously
back-burnered my projects. Now that things are calming down and Fall is here, it's time to get back to work on these guys...
View attachment 467432

Looking forward to seeing what other Myers projects people got going. Happy Halloween!

So are those head sculpts for michael myers available to be ordered?

So are those head sculpts for michael myers available to be ordered?

Yes, when finished I'll be offering 8 or 9 out of the run of 11. This will be my first and only run and they will be very reasonable as far as price goes. Trying to get some work in on them this week. As far as being ready for the big day on 10/31 it's not looking good. but I'm hoping to be finished at some point in November this year. It's ironic, I started this whole project because I just couldn't get my head around paying what I perceived as crazy high prices for a head sculpt, (also I have an irrational hatred of Facebook and refuse to join just to order a sculpt) and now that I've gone through this whole process, I understand the crazy high price. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed all of it, but finding the time for it is proving more difficult then I originally thought, and to offer something that I can be proud of takes time. The finish line is in site however, I'm hoping people will enjoy my interpretation of our favorite boogeyman. Happy Halloween!!!

Back