Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work cifrax!

I totally forgot I had one of the Super Duck Stark Racing Suits on PO before seeing this :lol

That was due to ship in April/May, yet here we are in June and nada :impatient: :monkey4

Thanks evenflow.
Thanks Y4NK33 PL4N3T, I'm really pleased with the final product looks great.

Got this Very Cool Tony Stark racing suit (w body) 2 days ago.

I was able to look through the Super Duck Stark racing suit & VC suit at that time. The SD suit are more movie accurate, but QC very bad on the wordings. The VC without body suit are less movie accurate ( obviously on the belt ), QC quite OK. But need to take note on the tailor cutting (not balance on the leg/thighs). In the end, I decide to pick up the VC w body ( looks perfectly on the body ).

Upgrade, change the belt to make it more accurate, definitely the version of Super Duck is the best.

Upgrade, change the belt to make it more accurate, definitely the version of Super Duck is the best.

Hi Cifax, I agree the SD suit is movie accurate. So is the belt, there wasn't any behind the back. Just a friendly info.

Thanks, but you are completely wrong my friend, you can see the sequence again, I leave images. :wink1:

Nice work and glad to hear your opinion of SD being the better choice. Has SD launched it's product yet? I'm still waiting on my retailer to get it in :impatient:

Thanks, but you are completely wrong my friend, you can see the sequence again, I leave images. :wink1:

You are right, Cifax. I thought my VC suit had a wrong belt made. I am glad it is accurate and guess I need to upgrade mine like yours too. Thanks. :wave

tony race 2.jpg heres mine.... Mechanic head, on a Bruce Banner body... I think he needs longer footpegs. The gloves are repainted Batmans I think

tony race.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent mikelofty, I think I will use the same Head Sculpt, gloves really are the New Green Goblin Hot Toys, the mold was taken out of there.

Back