Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I'm going to check it out. I just watched Laid to Rest, I love Chromeskull, but the acting was atrocious (had a special charm to it).

They can call it whatever they want, it felt like a remake to me.

It was almost just like the first one... Seemed like a remake.

I get what youre saying and im not arguing by any means. What Im saying is while very similar to the point of being an almost straight remake
certain events that happen and the way the story ends leads right into Carpenters the Thing. That's all Im saying. Not arguing because I still call it a "remake" as well. I think its so similar because they were trying to really keep the feel of Carpenters version.

Is it time yet? Man, I've not been this impatient waiting on a pre-order in a long time. I just want him that badly. Actually, I think it feels so long because we got that preview of him AGES ago.

Sideshow....it's time. It's just time. I'm ready.

Is it time yet? Man, I've not been this impatient waiting on a pre-order in a long time. I just want him that badly. Actually, I think it feels so long because we got that preview of him AGES ago.

Sideshow....it's time. It's just time. I'm ready.

^^^ I agree. Come on! Halt production on everything else.

what the hell happened in this place? just putting it back up there.
b1b2a107a111a13014bc6b51fe55ead8.jpg

Lets hope is doesn't go back into oblivion like the last time they announced Pinhead!

I don't throw the term "grail" around too easily, but this is definitely a grail for me. Cannot wait to order this.

Back