Uncle creepy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great magazine, and I love that statue. Thats one of my favorite Tony Cipriano sculpts....great score bud. :)

Here's a paint up of old Creepy my friend Rick Cantu from Amazing Figure Modeler did a while back. I love this one too.

UnCreepyFull1.JPG

Those both are great.. I did a custom 1/4 scale Uncle Creepy PF for a collector a few years back... I'll have to try to find some pics to post. Congrats on your purchase!

Thanks everybody for the compliments.
This statue costed me €120,- its about $100,-

this was at display at a custom framing store in the mall, I never got close up to it, but now looking at it, yes it is creepy, hence the title

What I'm amazed about is my creepy, Eerie, and Vampirella are all 1/5 scale and sculpted by the same guy Tony Cipriano. I always thought that was just perfect and is the main reason why this Vamp was so perfect. I didn't need the PF or any other vamp. That Drac vs WW just completed my Warren Publishing display. This shelf represents some of my youth. Just love it. It's priceless to me. I gotta admit I like your Vamp too.. A lot

Back