Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking that they were overdoing it with the Batman's, but looking at these designs a number of them don't look too bad with some design elements actually being well thought-out (the Spartan helmet + bat cowl is a neat idea). Definitely curious to see how the Samurai Batman will look once it's painted.

I just might actually get back into Play Arts Kai for those awesome Batman. It's like an upgraded Legends of Batman line.

I just might actually get back into Play Arts Kai for those awesome Batman. It's like an upgraded Legends of Batman line.

I was thinking somewhere along those lines as well. I'm definitely curious for the samurai Batman. The armor pieces and the Oni-styled mask + helmet combination looks interesting (you can see there's some teeth on the mask to simulate the bat's mouth), and I definitely dig the way they designed the cape on that one, looks really stylish.

At least Cowboy Batman has precedent:

robw_s1_af_cowboy.jpg

I'd love to see more Elseworlds PAK!

:thud: why. The first one shown looks cool but honestly no. Give us Nightwing Red Robin or something. I'm fine with just my Arkham Asylum, Nolan and first Variant Batman too.

I give them credit for trying something different but it's just a lot of busy, busy, busy design variants that don't ring true.

The only PAK I have now is the FF Dissidia Gabranth. I just love the darn armor design. Same goes to the new Batmen and DC Variants. But for some reason I'd just rather spend on the Sideshow sixth scales ratger than the Variants.

Back