Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Tetsuya Nomura, but erm.. well, I hope they don't do the Joker.

final_fantasy_dissidia_conceptart_IKBoe.jpg

It's a good thing Yo****aka Amano designed Kefka, then.

id rather the original version too, hopefully well see one. hes okay, just looks like a burned deathstroke or deadpool. dunno. really surprised we saw him painted with no reveal or anything prior. i hope they do that with mgs2 snake......................if he ever comes out.

metal_gear_solid_3_volgin_by_32rabbit-d65de7d.jpg

I suppose it is just educated speculation that it's Volgin, but as someone said it does have the right sneaking suit detail so he must have a big enough part in the game.

Looks babar though for a figure, with a price of probably $100 too make it an easy pass for me

I wonder if they'll finish MGS2 before previewing either MGS3 or 4. They have a tendency to start other games mid way through finishing previous game releases.

Weird way to bring out figures, especially for games that are current.

Something tells me TPP will bastardize Volgin :lol I just know it. Though that means we are never going to be free of MGS 3's influence in Big Boss games ever

The Classic Predator PAK also comes with a mask, and from other shots I've seen it looks pretty good. Can't go wrong with more Preds not to mention the classic. :clap

Back